💬 Review AFK Arena

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,696 happy users since 2014.
Register

aoikanou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: AFK Arena

AFK Arena is quite a fun gacha battle game. Whenever you AFK, you can get AFK rewards when you go back to the game. You can level up your heroes, ascend your heroes and adjust the heroes' formation (up to 5 heroes).

Review:
It is a fun game to kill your time when you're bored. The rates on elite heroes are quite good too, at 4.x%. The thing is you need to ascend your elite heroes so that it can become Elite+, Legendary, Legendary+ and etc. There's max 30 friends in your friend list, and you can receive up till 20 companion points daily. This translate to 2 free roll everyday. Also, the game developer is actually quite generous in giving out diamond (the main currency to roll for heroes), so you'll get to roll a lot of times. It’s a fun and idle game, and does not take too much time. It's currently my main game in my mobile phone.

There are also dailies available, such as Bounty Board, daily quests that reward you with diamond. Everyday, you can receive 36 diamonds at least, from the Arena of Heroes ranking. Whenever you completed at least 80/100 points from quests from dailies, the game will reward you with 100 Diamond. Whenever there are new events, the developer also reward you with more diamond. Regarding levelling, there is “Resonating Crystal” feature where a hero you selected can get to be the 5th highest level hero.

So far, I have yet to spend a single dime on this game, and it’s pretty good. I’ve been playing this game since early September.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, good simple game to kill time.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐