💬 Review Age of Civilizations 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Housespace

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Age of Civilizations 2

Start your own civilization from BC to AD. A very interesting game as it has its own unique charm to it. This game may make you more interested in History.

Review:
A truly fabulous game as it is truly very rare to find a great game like this. You can win this game using multiple approaches such as diplomacy or wars. Makes u think a lot so if you are a person who likes to stimulate your brain then you must definitely try this one out. Although this game does not have rpg and mmo elements, it is still challenging and fun as anything may happen and if you are not well prepared then you are done for. When I play the game, I start off as Castille in 1440AD. At first, I was at a loss of what to do as I keep getting defeated over and over again. However, I come up with my own strategy that enables to defeat my foes easier than before. Despite the difficultly being lower for me as I manage to find a strategic approach, I still have many difficulties and in the end I still get defeated. Truly hard but once I master the technique, its more of a game that can me relax instead of challenging my brain to think more complicatedly. Nevertheless, its still a great game although it will stimulate your brain as much as before. Although you need to pay money to get the game in google play store, you should definitely buy it. Its truly worth the price. There is a forum about the game and you should definitely check it out. There are quite a number of memes and mods for the game are there. I think I also forget to mention that the game is available on steam as well. Its still not free on steam but you still have to pay for it even though u pay for the mobile version. Whats the difference between computer version and mobile version? Well if u download Age of Civilizations 2(aoc2) mod in the computer, the process will be done faster than the mobile version because you still need to unzip the modded files and upload it into the game. Sounds very troublesome but its definitely worth the time as some mods are very good(Go to the forum and check it out). To sum up this game is a hidden gem. I personally feel that this game is very underrated and need to be reevaulated by people. Everyone should try to download the game now. Reply to me if you have any further questions. I will answer if I have the time to do so.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes. Truly a masterpiece, not to mention that this game is only developed by a single developer.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DrHeal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Great review. I agree with you 100% it made me more interested in wars and in the history of the world as soon as i started playing the game.