💬 Review AI Dungeon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,500 happy users since 2014.
Register

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: AI Dungeon

A free mobile game that is text-based with infinite possibilities. Using the power of imagination, you can do almost everything in this game.

Review:
This is one of my favorite mobile games (there is also a web version available) because you can literally do anything you want. This game is like Dungeons and Dragons because what your character does depends on the command you give it. You can make your own story and character with its corresponding characteristics and skills or you can play the stories and characters other people made. What makes this game really fun is the unpredictability of the AI that will generate the story based on your decision. I played this game for 4 months already and I am still not bored playing with it. Even if the game is really good, I can't hide that some issues exist. For instance, one of the issues is that the AI is often trash and sometimes forget details in the story which can cause loops and inconsistency in the stories. Another issue is that on the mobile version, you cannot forever expand on the story so you can only make a few dozen choices. However, the web version can expand the story for a lot longer. There are other issues such as bugs but they are patched as soon as possible so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Overall the game is really fun to play especially if your imagination is just as crazy and wild as mine.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, if you're fond of games that let you make your own decisions but remember the AI is not perfect so expect some inconsistencies in the story.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I did played it long ago... I just had bored as When I make a command the story plot changes