LP mod apk Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced

Does it work?

• 3.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChickenMcNuggets

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Alice in the Heart | All characters unlocked

Alice in the Heart v1.01

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: ChickenMcNuggets

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 36 times
Downloaded 53 times
Downloaded 7 times

Last edited:
Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

SakataKin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It can't work for me. After pressing the prologue or episode, there's only a black screen. My memory still empty and I've extracted the obb file after installing the APK.

ChickenMcNuggets

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
@SakataKin
It might be your phone android version. The app was released on playstore on 2014 but was later removed because quinrose went out of business. So this won't ever get an update anymore.

Or
You don't have LP or Sb patcher on your phone.

Attachments

Last edited:

SakataKin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
On the second phone, it works. Guess the Android version can't be too high since my main phone is 9, while the second is 6. Thanks for the help btw!

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 3 years
I never knew that the game got Android version 😅
Thank you for this!Going to try insta-- Holy Llama look at the size 😆 Ekhm.Will try it and hopefully it'll work in this phone 😁

EDIT: Didn't work on my game phone.Lol.Time to tried in the tablet 🤣

Last edited:

jutte

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you! So, it needs to be launched on older Android version? Is it possible to reach with emulator on pc?

ChickenMcNuggets

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry, I don't use emulator.

Last edited:

jojo85858

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much @MeowofFury It works. I use lenovo A8 tab. Yeah its old android phone so it works. Very large the file. With full japanese voice acting except MC. Nice!!!!! arigatougozaimasu <3. Cant wait to see for your next game MOD release!

Cream

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
On my cell phone works perfectly and the android version is 8.1. Thanks @MeowofFury :)

username29

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years

saharhigu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
thank youuuu

korellasan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
When i make it past the first encounter with a character it says "previous add-on purchases updating" but it never finishes to load? It's been 30 minutes...
UPDATE: my mistake, I hadn't downloaded sb patcher, it works gr8 now!

Last edited:

Sereninha

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works perfectly, thank you my love! My android is 8.1

mlaysico

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
hi..i tried installing it on a lower android phone, honor 4, i have SB Patcher installed. The game just opens which i can see the cover photo then it goes black

mlaysico

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
hi..i tried installing it on a lower android phone, honor 4, i have sb patcher installed. The game just opens which i can see the cover photo then it goes black
its now kind of working, i just needed to paste the obb on internal storage and not thru sd card. when i open the first episode its just blank and i can purchase the episodes, it says not connected to the internet..help?

Last edited:

Pau2003

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Me too
Post automatically merged:

Me too

idkybutidc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I cant puchase the scenarios help!

Akiyana1211

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Someone please help me :( My android version is 5.0.2. As soon as I clicked on the app, it just shows the cover photo and then everything goes black :'( I also have SB Patcher installed. Or am I supposed to use it to do something to the app?

Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced was released by ChickenMcNuggets and 8380 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.