LP mod apk Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

Alice in the Heart v1.01

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: HabboAngeeel

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 86 times
Downloaded 6 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 96 times

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 5 years
I never knew that the game got Android version 😅
Thank you for this!Going to try insta-- Holy Llama look at the size 😆 Ekhm.Will try it and hopefully it'll work in this phone 😁

EDIT: Didn't work on my game phone.Lol.Time to tried in the tablet 🤣

Last edited:

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much @MeowofFury It works. I use lenovo A8 tab. Yeah its old android phone so it works. Very large the file. With full japanese voice acting except MC. Nice!!!!! arigatougozaimasu <3. Cant wait to see for your next game mod release!

korellasan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When i make it past the first encounter with a character it says "previous add-on purchases updating" but it never finishes to load? It's been 30 minutes...
UPDATE: my mistake, I hadn't downloaded sb patcher, it works gr8 now!

Last edited:

mlaysico

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
hi..i tried installing it on a lower android phone, honor 4, i have SB Patcher installed. The game just opens which i can see the cover photo then it goes black

mlaysico

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
hi..i tried installing it on a lower android phone, honor 4, i have sb patcher installed. The game just opens which i can see the cover photo then it goes black
its now kind of working, i just needed to paste the obb on internal storage and not thru sd card. when i open the first episode its just blank and i can purchase the episodes, it says not connected to the internet..help?

Last edited:

Pau2003

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Me too
Post automatically merged:

Me too

Akiyana1211

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Someone please help me :( My android version is 5.0.2. As soon as I clicked on the app, it just shows the cover photo and then everything goes black :'( I also have SB Patcher installed. Or am I supposed to use it to do something to the app?

Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced was released by HabboAngeeel and 13002 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.