💬 Review All The Rule - Ellen Fein & Sherrie Schneider

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hangcutie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: All The Rule - Ellen Fein & Sherrie Schneider

This is a secret to flirting. It contains all you need to become a lady

Review:
You are not mistaking this is a secret to flirting. You might turn off this review and think I'm weird when i read this book to flirt :p
But it is true that this book brings quite a strange aspect. You will feel like the book is teaching you how to flirt in the 80s 😅

So I will start this review!!

This book teaches you everything about love from how to talk, how to make an appointment, and how to keep your boyfriend in love with you. This book sets out all the rules for your relationship. And it is quite strict. I told you, it helps you to learn how your grandparents date ;)

It will give you the rules and give an explanation. We realize we have made so many mistakes today. The author has given quite a lot of cases where their customers have encountered because of not following their laws and sadly ending their relationship.

I will cite a rule in this book. And please don't be upset by it : "Stop dating him if he don't buy a romantic gift for Valentine or birthday!" It sounds more like a book for gold-digger than a relationship advice book right? But you will find it reasonable because when he has feelings for you he will give you romantic things like roses, poetry or something. They will give you practical items such as clothes or kitchenware if they only like you. Just one rule will make you feel uncomfortable and feel it is old-fashioned and disgusting but try to read the whole book and know many other rules, you will find many ways to know if he loves you.

Since this book is a love advice book, I don't have much to say about it either. But basically it's quite strange when it teaches me to act like I'm a princess. The rules are as I said, it's strict and systematic.

After testing it, I found it quite effective. The proof is that I have a lover already. Actually, this book teaches you to choose a partner not just a boyfriend. So if you're looking for a serious relationship, try reading it.

Would you recommend this to other users? I highly recommend this book to those girls who are looking for a partner. And actually this book also teaches you to love yourself and know how to raise your own standards. As for the boys, please read it to know how to treat your woman 😝

Since I have reviewed this book for you, let me know your results when you apply it. I am really curious !!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐