Mod apk Aloners (Redux) [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,609 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aloners (Redux) [Andoid Port]

Name of the game: Aloners (Redux)

Version: v.1.3

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Android Filesize: 365.01 MB

"One day, the last man on Earth came home to find a girl sleeping on his bed."
A mature story about survival, loneliness, and love, featuring:
  • a female protagonist defined through your choices
  • a male companion who reacts to your personality
  • 13 chapters, 2 endings, and hundreds of choices
  • a never-before-seen extra story
Aloners (Redux) is a re-release of the 2014 visual novel Aloners, with all-new background art and a never-before-seen extra chapter that continues the story of Trash and the protagonist.
This game contains instances of violence, strong language, and (non-explicit) scenes of a sexual nature. Player discretion advised.
The original version of Aloners remains free and is available here.

MOD Features:
An Android Port from the PC Game!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Xerps and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Xerps

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 246 times

Last edited:

xXNinjaXx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Oh, wow! I have the game on my laptop but being able to play it on the go is a real treat! It's one of my favourite vn's. Thank you very much~!

Teehjayy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you soooooooooo much!!!!

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
I already played this and it is one of my favorite games, would recommend everyone to give it a try, it's really enjoyable and fun 😁

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the extra story about? I've played it before, and get two endings. One is
where Trash sacrificed himself and MC let him, and the leader gang gets to get the girl, and another ending is one where MC interfered with Trash's sacrifice for her, and they get to live together.
So I'm wondering if it's like an added extra chapter for the latter, or if it's something else.

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the extra story about? I've played it before, and get two endings. One is
where Trash sacrificed himself and MC let him, and the leader gang gets to get the girl, and another ending is one where MC interfered with Trash's sacrifice for her, and they get to live together.
So I'm wondering if it's like an added extra chapter for the latter, or if it's something else.
The extra story (or chapter??) is actually on the menu! 😃 If you go back to the menu, you would see an "Extra" button. It's not added into the main story. 😅

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Omgosh! I own this on PC and I have to say it is a great story to play. A little different but definitely worth looking into if you feel like an Apocalyptic Romantic or Non-romantic adventure !

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Thanks buddy

karenamy97

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you! This game was very nice when I last played it on pc. Now it's convenient to do so on android.