Mod apk Alphabear 2 (v1.11.02) [OFFLINE][VIPSubscriber, NoAds, InfiniteHoney, AllClothingOwned]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mseitzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alphabear 2 (v1.10) [OFFLINE][VIPSubscriber, NoAds, InfiniteHoney, AllClothingOwned]

Name of the game: Alphabear 2

Version: v01.11.02

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Alphabear 2 is a charming word game with nice polished graphics.

The puzzles are timed or untimed and give you 2 to 5 minutes distraction from everyday life. And you decide yourself whether you play to win or to get the highest score.
    In story mode you encounter boss fights every now and then, that let you win new bears. Every bear has unique capabilities, like giving you an additional 10 seconds in timed events, or increasing the appearance of the letter 'S' on the playing field. Several single puzzle events let you upgrade your bears. Time machine can give you new bears as well, or upgrade ones you already have in your collection.

Note: Do not enter the shop! Otherwise Alphabear will try to connect to the online shop forever. Then you will have to exit the game and open it again. This is caused by the offline crack and cannot be fixed. You do not need the shop anyways 😉
    Online functions will most likely not work. This is an offline crack after all 😉

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spryfox.alphabear2
    MOD Features:
    [OFFLINE]

This is the only version of Alphabear 2 that can be played without an internet connection, or when it is blocked by a firewall.

[VIPSubscriber]
    Receive 100 coins every day.
    This crack does not include infinite coins to keep gameplay still interesting. VIP is just a small treat to compensate for that.

[NoAds]
    This should be self-explanatory 😎

[InfiniteHoney]
    Lets you play without restrictions and grinding.

[AllClothingOwned]
    Winning cloth and making clothes is cumbersome. Just dress your bear for free.

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank mseitzz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: mseitzz

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 25 times

Edit: Updated to v1.11.02

Last edited:
    Downloaded 129 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

chrissych

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Hi, sorry to bother you, but I think I might be missing something? Where do I find the password to get access to the apk?

mseitzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Sorry, I didn't know that sbupload.com password protects files by default. I removed the password, try downloading again...

chrissych

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Got it! Thank you so much :))

NGC300

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thank you for this version.

NGC300

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Doesn't install on Lineage OS 16.

mseitzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Doesn't install on Lineage OS 16.
    Does the original from the Play Store install and run?
    The hack should not have changed anything that would make it crash on Android Pie. Unfortunately, I cannot test it myself. My phone only runs Nougat ...

richardba

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    The special events which require specific clothing are glitched. You can't start the mission. Somehow the game thinks you do not own the piece and does not show the Play button on the tier mission.

mseitzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    @richardba I added IsClothingUnlocked to the modifications. If this doesn't work for you, the problem is most likely related to an online function. But since the point of this crack is to play Alphabear 2 offline, there is nothing more I can do :(

Alphabear 2 (v1.11.02) [OFFLINE][VIPSubscriber, NoAds, InfiniteHoney, AllClothingOwned] was released by mseitzz and 4589 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.