Mod apk AlphaBetty Saga v1.58.2 - Unlimited Lives & Unlimited Boosters Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
AlphaBetty Saga v1.58.2 - Unlimited Lives & Unlimited Boosters Hack (new)

Name of the game: AlphaBetty Saga

Version: v1.58.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • AlphaBetty – a fun, brand new alphabet game from the makers of Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga - King's first, social, mobile word game!
    Challenge your skills in a unique word game that will take you on a rip-roaring adventure to the far-flung corners of the mouse world! Join Professor Alpha, Betty and their loyal friend Barney as they embark on an amazing quest to collect new words and complete the Encyclopedia of Everything!
    Journey to exotic lands in this top new word game and puzzle your way through hundreds fanastic levels of letter-linking fun!
    Find special characters on your travels to help you along the way, but watch out for those mousetraps and creeping vines!
    Play on your own or take on your friends to see who can get the highest score in the best game to ever ignite your word skills!

Think you know word games? Then think again! AlphaBetty Saga features include:
    • Link letters in any direction - up, down, diagonally, in fact, any way you want - even multiple directions!
    • Bright and colorful graphics that will transport you to the far reaches of the mouse world
    • Three intrepid explorers on an epic journey
    • Very useful boosters to help you crack challenging levels (included in the hacked version!)
    • Unlock boosters and unique characters with special abilities to help you along the way
    • Easy and fun to play, challenging to master.. like any King's game LOL
    • Over 100 incredible levels of letter-linking fun!
    • Play your way - long words or short words, race through levels or take your time, impress your friends or play by yourself, quick fun or leisurely indulgence - you choose.
    • Leaderboards to watch friend's progress! Give lives, add friends and see your friends' progress on the map in game.
    • Easily synchronize the game between multiple devices and unlock full game features when Online.
    If you like word searches, crosswords, puzzles and even sudoku, download AlphaBetty Saga and discover a new way to word play!
    AlphaBetty Saga is free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. Of course you have an alternative here: Download the MOD version of this game from Sbenny.com ;)
    Are you ready? Let the adventure begin!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.alphabettysaga
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Lives (increase instead of decreasing)
    Unlimited Boosters (they never decrease)

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny & NoFear

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 41 times

Downloaded 57 times

greethar

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thank you very much. You did great..I love to play this game... so thank you again.

Last edited:

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
    VIP
    Member for 8 years
    I don't know what I did wrong but there are no unlimited boosters :(

AudiYue

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Awesome work! Thank you once again for all you do.

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
    VIP
    Member for 8 years
    first purchase booster than never decrease
    I tried purchasing but it won't let me. My husband just installed on his phone and has the same problem..... no unlimited boosters or way to buy them :( We both love the game

Cgin66

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Thank you! I will test the apk and vote.

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you very much SBENNY & No Fear
    Works great

For anyone who would like to know this is what I've unlocked so far
    50 free gold complete level shuffle level 5
    Crown level 15
    Hammer level 18
    Line blaster level 21
    Post automatically merged:

Typo level 4 finished gave me 50 free gold

The Crack

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Thanks bro
    Post automatically merged:

Thanks bro

givemetone

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 3 years
    I can't install this on my Galaxy Note 10 phone. It kept saying "app not install".

AlphaBetty Saga v1.58.2 - Unlimited Lives & Unlimited Boosters Hack was released by Sbenny and 3781 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.