Am i considered new?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

BlindFaith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and good day my fellow welshmen,my name is Anon or you may refer to me as Anon-kun for short and now i would like to introduce some general qualities about myself for bondage reasons:
>i dislike short walks on the beach
>the general air of the outside world sickens me
>the sun is the cancer in my life and likewise i avoid it as much possible
>i stay clear of social activity whilst in engaging with it as much as i possibly can
>i become hypothermic when i run for some strange reason
>i cant help but feel like im getting a blowjob by the grim reaper at times
>i may or not hibernate for a half year
>i cannot neither deny or confirm that i am indeed your friendly neighbourhood sociopath
>pumpkins readily disgust and deter me [Please do leave them outside your house]
>i sleep under the bed in fear of the ceiling falling on me
>i am an avid litarary fan majoring in the dark arts of vns,light novels,mangas,cyoas and most importantly the soceital epidemic known as 4chan and its degenerative kin
>i am pure blooded anime elitist and know very well the for spawning those cancerous creatures known as "weebs"
>i suffer from the dreaded 8th grader syndrome,so please bully,hopefully it will cure me
>i am openminded and likewise brokenminded
>my motivation to do things are generally in the lower percentile of your childhood grades
>i am asexual in nature with a want for general meaning to inserting key into lock
>i am a 100% believer in true love,so leaver me in my bubble dont popper it with the scourge that is ntr
>i am a leo of the highest degree capable on the sun
>i am more virgin than the Blessed Virgin Mary
>and finaly if yer havent figured it out yet i am a the rest yer will have to figure out on yer own.
[this took way too long]
and for those in which it may concern,heres meh steam profolio Steam Community :: ㊉ỮŇβŘ€ΔҜΔβŁ€_ᘉᓰᘐᏥ☂ <--fair warning not pc
if for some unknown reason yer cant reach me with the forementioned link above try contacting my fellow guild members >Steam Community :: 〈〈AC〉〉_GLINT〉〉
>Steam Community :: CoClan | nlvguy
for further remedial assistence.

And yes the lack of spacing in here is atrocious,ill get around to fixing it up eventually.

Last edited:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Welcome @BlindFaith,
Its a pleasure to meet you(again). Haha. Don't think you'd be considered as new since you've been here for a good few months already. :p Anyway, we're proud to have you as a member and I hope you'll continue to enjoy our community here at Sbenny.com.

In case it's still needed, here's a Video Guide to our community.

Also, here is a list of our FAQs to help you get started.

If you need anything just ask, The staff and the community here are always happy to offer guidance and help.

Best Regards,
CozPatch :D