Am I The Only One Experiencing low download speeds but have fast internet connection?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xds

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Has anyone been experiencing slow downloads from userdownloads?. Ive been downloading some other contents but when i download from the links given it's slow. Im not complaining. Im just curious and i want to know why. Thank you.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Mine are maxing my 200mb connection. in order to help you troubleshoot:

open cmd prompt

type:

tracert usersdownload.com

and paste the results in and i can help you.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Maybe some other person connected to your modem/router without you knowing it
In easy word someone might hackec your router/modem in illegal way...

Reactions: Xds

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Xds No you're not the only one. I'm having the same problem and a couple other members have mentioned it to me as well.
usersdownload.com is our official upload site, made by Sbenny. It's having another glitch that is being looked at. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Thank you for reporting it.

Kind Regards,
Yoda

Reactions: Xds

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have been having trouble with downloads recently all of a sudden from this site, constant failed downloads, trid different browsers etc, even on mobile wasnt working so was scrathing my head with it. Eventually i tried again using mobile data signal, lo and behold downloaded perfetly. I think my ISP is to blame but havent worked it out exactly the issue.
If it helps i am with TT in the UK?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm having trouble with uploading big files like the movies and entire albums. Hurts when it takes 45 minutes to upload and then says "failed". *facepalm* @Sbenny is aware and will fix it if he can. =)

Xds

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
forgot i had this thread .haha well. Its ok now. Thanks for the replies btw.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Really? I've been able to download fine. If not fast (of course dependent on the file size). Perhaps its on your end?

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It depends on your internet connection or how fast is it you're internet and the size
Of file you trying to download.

Spzip03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So far i don't have any internet connection issue about this webpage if you have downloading issue i can only adviced to you clear the cache of ur browser and reduced the number of filed that u are downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.