💬 Review amazon fire 8 2018 edition by Browneyes8709

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,745 happy users since 2014.
Register

Browneyes8709

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: amazon fire 8 2018 edition

61j-GMgvGVL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Description
Amazon fire tablet. Its approx 8 inches long. Comes in multiple colors, black, blue, red and yellow. Has expandable storage, camera and decent device memory.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This was my first tablet and I originally bought the hot pink edition back in 2016. It was a basic tablet and had all the normal features of the time. However when it quit working last year (3 year life span) I went back and bought the new edition (2018).

This tablet offers up to 10 hours of battery time, although I averaged about 6-8 with heavy use. If you don't use it a lot the batter can last up to a few days.

The new edition is really worth the price in my opinion. It starts at 79$ with the option for screen lock ads from amazon.

I could play regular apks on it along with reading, browsing and watching movies. It also came with parental controls as well which is amazing in my opinion.

Overall its a great little tablet for people that are looking for an easy tablet to use.

Things I don't like
The downsides are that if you want to customize your lock screen you have to pay the extra 30$ to remove the add function on the tablet.

Also Amazon has a limited app store, and while I was able to install apks and google playstore It was more of a hassle than some people may want to have with a basic tablet.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would. Generally speaking the pros def out way the cons here and overall its a good value for the money spent