Amazon Kindle Unlimited {Free eBooks}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,312 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
coollogo (1).jpg

coollogo_com-198451379.gif

Hey all. I have an offer EXCLUSIVELY for Sbenny Members. I have a Amazon Kindle Unlimited Subscription & I love sharing eBooks. I've been through the eBook Requests and have fulfilled as many as I can. Some ebooks were available through AKU and others I found through a Google Search. There are a lot of books and such through Kindle Unlimited and it would be very inefficient to just start posting random eBooks. So I'm making this post to let everyone know that if there is a book in the Amazon Kindle Unlimited store, when making your request put that in there and tag me. If I get to the request before someone else I will get the eBook for you.
To view the AKU Store visit this link below.
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=ku_br_rw_lp_mn?node=9069934011
To know which books are part of the Kindle Unlimited offer make sure you are under the Kindle Unlimited Store or if you just search for a title it will say "Kindle Unlimited" above the image of the book. Kinda like this...
AKU.png

So I'll keep the rest of this short. Go visit the link above for the Amazon Kindle Unlimited Store and then go to the eBooks Request section and start getting more free eBooks here at Sbenny.

@Sbenny : Would it be possible to sticky this post either here or in the eBook Request section? :D

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was curious about the gay and lesbian genre... all those wild book covers 😱

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom duuuuuude! Thats like the bestest of best news I have received ever! Its like Christmas has come early and Santa Claus came in the form our amazing @Axiom

Man thank you so so so so much! You are beyond amazing! As always!

@Sbenny please stick this thread!

This is Sbennytopia.Exclusive!

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
And that is why you've been one of my fav modder... 😝

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow thank you so much! I'm going to be enjoying this a lot during christmas holidays, you're awesome

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
That is truly amazing!!! You are wonderful to share it with us :3