Mod apk Among Us v2020.10.22 - All In-App Purchases Unlocked [Pets, Skins, Hats, No Ads] - (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Among Us v2020.10.22

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 110 times

• Among Us is a popular game where you'll play locally or online with players from all around the world. Your goal is to prepare your space ship for the flight, team up with other members of the crew and stay away from a Impostor who arranges sabotages. Up to ten players can take part in this original Android game, and each astronaut must complete many tasks and start the spaceship to win. However, one of the astronauts is not who he is thought to be. His aim is to destroy other players by arranging deadly traps, sabotages, bringing chaos and slowing down the ship preparation by any means.

Features of Among Us for Android:

• Big space ship
    • Various tasks
    • Colourful graphics
    • Play with friends
    • Simple gameplay

Can you find the impostor? Find out by downloading now Among Us MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• No Ads
    All In-App Purchases Unlocked
    All Hats Unlocked
    All Pets Unlocked
    All Skins Unlocked

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.innersloth.spacemafia

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Works great, thanks! I like the password/license thing!

Samhain

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks my kids love to play it.

notbob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
made the kid happy - cheers

xela

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works, but boots you out, saying it needs an update when it doesn't. Doesn't happen immediately, but often. Still, grateful. :) Hope that gets fixed soon!

tazmcfly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much. I have a OnePlus 8 on Android 11 and I am getting the "Problem Parsing the Package" error when trying to install it. Is it because my phone is a OnePlus 8? This mod works perfect on bluestacks on my PC.

immopengu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Me too, I'm getting a "There was a problem while parsing the package" error.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Make sure you uninstalled the original version of the game before installing the mod, @tazmcfly, @immopengu . If you already did, please reboot your smartphone and then try again.

immopengu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks! I tried it, but still not parsing. Thanks for the help though!

tazmcfly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Me as well. It was never installed on my phone so nothing to uninstall. I restarted my phone anyway, and downloaded the mod brand new. I still get the same error. I play it fine on my PC with bluestacks though.

*edit* It installs and plays on my son's Oneplus 5T as well. Just not on my Oneplus 8. Very curious.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.