An appeal to increase the active login bonus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried for like a month before to beat enough requirements to be considered a active user but lost interest. Now i am after a bit of consideration but the thing is like 25 sb points can't cut it. I see alot of things i like and i wanna have but points are a problem. I know people exploit this but could it be like increased with levels. Currently i am getting 25 sb points a day which i really appreciate that the site has but could you please increase it?. Ohh if anyone comes to me suggesting i write 200 word reviews that are more like essay 's, please clam up and put a sock in it. What are you crazy? Who do you think i am John Wick? Leave me alone man i am like those guys who collect welfare checks on the site man leave me alone before i go all ricky from the trailer park boys on you.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I think scaling sb points with user level sounds like a good idea, but this can also result in people just spamming random messages and threads to increase their level. Your thoughts on countering spam?

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
First of all, thank you for noticing and also agreeing with me over the suggestion but to be honest, i don't even think that to be a problem. I think we should be welcoming and actually promote the site through being easy. I know the founder had problems of people taking advantage of his "nice welcoming community that gives you biscuits as you enter town and says good job to your little girl as she skips in your own backyard" and yeah thats just human nature. But i actually think that not everyone has the patience to write an essay about the 300 mah battery of a Samsung. I know it seems lazy and perhaps something like a "Paying them to keep around" situation but i assure you it isn't. Its just a reward or a "thank you for being with this site through the hard and the easy times" so that people think that this site actually likes the people that have a some semblance of interest in modding. Again this is a request. If Sbenny goes through with it,i am happy. If he doesn't, well i tried. Thank you

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Tbh its pretty doable if there are "dedicated" mods whose sole purpose is to filter spam but then again, the argument works both ways, not everybody has the time to do so. Personally I think there is no harm in increasing the reward for active user a little. I would like to hear all of your opinions on this, perhaps my analogy and perception in this matter is wrong.

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It does work both ways and you are right. It took me days to actually consider this because i knew that it could blow up in my face over past exploitation but i decided to say. Just saying that i get 25 sb points at level 40(level 4 in other countries) but i would you know like a 10 point in increase in the other. Thats it. All i need is that. Besides, I don't think people are gonna have the willpower to post spam everyday they enter the site(at least i think they don 't). A bit of consideration is all i ask

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think it is a good idea to increase 25 points but i also agree that there could be spam accounts since this site had spam in the past as the last person said it could work both ways

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I asked him and he called my plan lazy and counterproductive. I haven't been that offended since since my primary school teacher watched hell 's kitchen and told me i am so dumb, I might be the reason they have instructions on Shampoos

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Besides, I don't think people are gonna have the willpower to post spam everyday they enter the site(at least i think they don 't).
Yeah, you underestimate the human's dedications xD
If you give someone 1 point per message, they will spam until they don't need to in a single day, it's somehow better for them to spend 3 hours doing nothing but spamming messages for free points rather than take 30 minutes to read the rules, guides and make a video @.@

I like the idea, I gave a few suggestions myself in my early days of being active, but eventually I just gave up xD
I think we're better off making suggestions for contests and events to encourage members rather than fiddling with the point system (it's not perfect but I would rather this than giving people free stuffs and watch the climb on our head)

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
You break my heart Kasa-chan. But yeah i see the point here and you could be right but i will say what i said in the first one Kasa-chan, I and many others don't have the patience to write reviews about "Mario Kart" so if you could do something Kasa-chan, i would be in your debt

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Legacy well i agree with you that it can be tweaked and yes dedicated moderators wouldn't be possible since only 3 active moderators are there or 4 if you include Sbenny. coming to the next part we can do something like making the daily login points on the basis of level such as lvl2=25,lvl4=30,lvl6=35,lvl8=40 and last but not the least lvl10=45 or 50. now coming to the next part, these things can be implemented but the main part is about spam posts. if we can find a solution to that then i think we have a green flag.

Patman1980

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I been hovering over the site for 2 years now (not actively) but still not able to grab a mod i really want, i even tried to crack some games but sadly unable to get a good result, im getting to old for it i guess. So if theres more sb cash to be gained everyday i would defenitly check in everyday and browse around, cant seem to get sb for watching ads neither, have no ad blocks

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sorry, I'm not going to encourage lazyness. The best I can do is add more rewards for doing something new which isn't already in the list, but frankly speaking, a daily login bonus, even with just 25 SB Points everyday is a huge gift considering we try our best to encourage people in actively doing something to help others rather than logging-in to grab the bonus and then logout to come back the day after, grab another 25, maybe post some random things just to keep the Active User badge and then repeat everything.

You're not willing to write a review which isn't anything more than just sharing your thoughts on something you own and which doesn't definitely require any school gratuations or to be John Wick as you said. If you want to suggest something, rather than saying "increase the daily login reward", why don't you suggest something like: "introduce a new reward for doing something"? We're looking forward to add new ways to farm SB Points, but please also consider the amount you receive for each action matches the *work* behind that action from the user. This means, every action's reward is directly proportional to the efforts the user makes. Or at least that's what we aim for.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I know most users' abits. Some of them tend to post here and there to increase their level as quickly as possible. It's not spam so it can't be punished, but at the same time, it's so obvious it's done on purpose, just to raise their levels. If we started calibrating the reward based on users' levels, you can easily imagine the outcome. Or maybe you can't but as Admin, after all these years, I learned a lot of things and I learned I sadly can't trust many users (not talking about you, of course) so I need to prevent people from cheating. We're a cheating site after all ;) and I need to always be a step beyond them.