An Introduction : Kiearah

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,800 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kiearah

? Lil' Angel
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? I found Sbenny.com through google, it was when I was searching for a mod apk for Beauty Rental Shop.

Which types of games do you usually play? I usually play otome and role-playing games but I also play idle games and mystery games.

Something about me: I had joined Sbenny on August 3, 2018 but I was so busy that I couldn't use my account and also because I had forgotten my password at that time but now luckily I remembered ๐Ÿ˜Š. I am very shy and I don't talk much, in fact I only have a few friends (about 7 of them). I had also immigrated to Alberta, Canada back in October 2018. I am filipino and english isn't my first language, so forgive me if I had made any mistakes and yeah. Let's try and get along everyone!

P.S : I also draw and sing (but I think I'm not that good ๐Ÿ˜…). I also play the piano (only a beginner though). [ I'm actually very small in real life. *cough* 150 cm *cough* ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† ]

Struppi

โœž Out Of The Dark โœž
Member for 5 years
Hello and welcome @Kiearah

My name is @Twich54 ,and I am one of the modders here. I also help with the Testing Team and some other projects here.

I'm glad you found this site and decided to become a part of the Community. Here, all of our mods are created by members to share with other members and we don't ever leech!

Before you look around the site please take a moment to look though these guides to learn a little more about the site:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide โ€“ Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! โ€“ Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy โ€“ Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia โ€“ A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. โ€“ A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

~@Twich54

Azura Shadow

รพยชยฎโ€ โ€”โ€กยนMยณโ€”รƒรฑgยณยฆ
Member for 5 years
Lovely intro @Kiearah ๐Ÿ˜‚ Im also a small built person , just a bit taller than you

Azura Shadow

Member for 5 years
Thank you ๐Ÿ’œ
Really??? Glad to know I'm not the only small person here----wait no, we're not small, we're fun size. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ
Haha love that ๐Ÿ˜‚ fun size! My brother used to call me a pocket sized edition ๐Ÿ˜‚

Azura Shadow

Member for 5 years
Lol that comment from him was not so bad .. when he was about 6 he used to try putting sand on my feet and pouring water on them while mom and I did some gardening ๐Ÿ˜‚ He used to think I'd grow a bit if he did that ! My brother is 15 now lol
๐Ÿ˜‚ Your brother is quite mean. ๐Ÿ˜…
My younger brother (he's 14 by the way, and he's way taller than me ๐Ÿ˜ข) calls me little munchkin. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Kiearah

? Lil' Angel
Member for 5 years
Lol that comment from him was not so bad .. when he was about 6 he used to try putting sand on my feet and pouring water on them while mom and I did some gardening ๐Ÿ˜‚ He used to think I'd grow a bit if he did that ! My brother is 15 now lol
My brother used to do that to me too, either when we're at the beach or at any place where there's sand ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข
Now he's 167 cm, he's so freaking tall, I just cannot. Now what he do to me is that he either stand next to me or behind me and hover his hand on top of my head, and compare our heights and then he laughs very loud as if it's the most funniest thing that had ever happened to him. ๐Ÿ˜‘ (It's not funny, I tell you.)

Azura Shadow

Member for 5 years
My brother used to do that to me too, either when we're at the beach or at any place where there's sand ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข
Now he's 167 cm, he's so freaking tall, I just cannot. Now what he do to me is that he either stand next to me or behind me and hover his hand on top of my head, and compare our heights and then he laughs very loud as if it's the most funniest thing that had ever happened to him. ๐Ÿ˜‘ (It's not funny, I tell you.)
Double Woah! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Little brother's can be a pain in the rear .. My brother is 1.72 and he does the same stuff to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ he even refers to me as the child and calls my shoes barbie heels and says I have dolls legs and feet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kiearah

? Lil' Angel
Member for 5 years
Double Woah! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Little brother's can be a pain in the rear .. My brother is 1.72 and he does the same stuff to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ he even refers to me as the child and calls my shoes barbie heels and says I have dolls legs and feet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He also calls me a child!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜† Not only that, whenever we meet new people, since I don't talk much, he does the talking and he always introduce me as his little sister. ๐Ÿ˜
I mean don't get me wrong, I love my brother but sometimes he's just too much for me to handle. Like really.
I still remember last year, on my birthday, since I like plushies, that was his gift to me and I was very happy because, uh, plushies! Right? And then on the little note the plushie was holding and he told me to read it out loud and the first sentence was "To my little munchkin of a sister.... " and while I was reading it, he was patting my head and that was it, I lost it and threw a piece of cake at him ๐Ÿ˜…
I know it's mean but can you blame me?

Post automatically merged:

@Azura Shadow I'm also really sorry, for talking too much. It's just that finally, I have someone to talk to about this kind of stuff ๐Ÿ˜…

Azura Shadow

Member for 5 years
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Atleast you threw a piece I'd have smashed the whole cake onto my brother's smug mug ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ plushies! I go wild for them lol not only that , I have this thing for minature items and tea sets ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. My brother is quiet around other people but with family he can gab away ** rolls eyeballs * Its odd how he refers to me as child but if my mom calls me baby he gets all upset ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

Hehe dont apologise ๐Ÿค— its nice chatting to somebody who is on the same level and can understand what these things are like

Kiearah

? Lil' Angel
Member for 5 years
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Atleast you threw a piece I'd have smashed the whole cake onto my brother's smug mug ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ plushies! I go wild for them lol not only that , I have this thing for minature items and tea sets ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. My brother is quiet around other people but with family he can gab away ** rolls eyeballs * Its odd how he refers to me as child but if my mom calls me baby he gets all upset ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't have the courage to actually threw a whole cake because if I did, our mom would give me a nagging ๐Ÿ˜‚
My brother hates being babied but if my mom babied me, and then we had a fight, he would be like "You're the one to talk! Mom and Dad loves you more than me! Getting showered with love everyday, you greedy munchkin!"
And I'm just like : ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ Bro...you reject them everytime thry try to be affectionate with you....๐Ÿ˜ญ why you gotta blame it on me?!
๐Ÿ˜‚ Lol

Azura Shadow

Member for 5 years
I don't have the courage to actually threw a whole cake because if I did, our mom would give me a nagging ๐Ÿ˜‚
My brother hates being babied but if my mom babied me, and then we had a fight, he would be like "You're the one to talk! Mom and Dad loves you more than me! Getting showered with love everyday, you greedy munchkin!"
And I'm just like : ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ Bro...you reject them everytime thry try to be affectionate with you....๐Ÿ˜ญ why you gotta blame it on me?!
๐Ÿ˜‚ Lol

๐Ÿ˜‚ Lol I'll send you some courage and a few cakes to test if its working ! I play pranks on my brother so he doesn't think he can get away with all he says to me ๐Ÿ˜Š .. My brother knows he is loved very much but he also gets whiney if my mom shows me extra affection , so I just tell him , just because you are loved does not mean everyone has to like you ๐Ÿ˜‹ , you can't be that lucky ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kiearah

? Lil' Angel
Member for 5 years
๐Ÿ˜‚ Lol I'll send you some courage and a few cakes to test if its working ! I play pranks on my brother so he doesn't think he can get away with all he says to me ๐Ÿ˜Š .. My brother knows he is loved very much but he also gets whiney if my mom shows me extra affection , so I just tell him , just because you are loved does not mean everyone has to like you ๐Ÿ˜‹ , you can't be that lucky ๐Ÿ˜‚
That is so true though.
And thank you!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
My brother though, is just simply, a drama queen. He whines about everything and he's pretty childish. lol
But he's also very mature
To tell you the truth, I cannot absolutely cook even if my life depends on it, and he always cooks me food (of course if I pay him $5 but...food is food, nothing is free in this world anymore.) And he is actually very lucky, he's quite popular and a lot of kids look up to him and he's very loved. That's why when, he introduces me to new people, everyone will be like, "That's your sister?" "She's a student here???" "How come I never seen her before?"
And then there's me, a vampire lol. Always staying at the shadows and never leaving my room. And when sunlight hits me, I'll be like, it burns!!!
Also others don't believe we're siblings because I'm pale while he's not lol

Azura Shadow

Member for 5 years
Hehe Oh my Is he a cancerian star sign or gemini by any chance ?

Ooh lucky you , I'd love to have somebody cook for me ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can cook but my brother cant and he is quite lazy ( my mom spoils him plenty ) Come to think of it my brother is also very popular ๐Ÿค I can't fathom why though , He does not talk much with others.
My late brother though was very chatty, popular and a pain aswell ๐Ÿ˜ถ His nickname for me was Mrs Frodo Arghh !

Vamp you say lol I get tanned easily , since its winter now in my country , my skin will get a bit lighter .. But it seems like we both have that sun sensitivity, mine also burns but not as bad as my sister used to feel it . She was also very pale .
That is so true though.
And thank you!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
My brother though, is just simply, a drama queen. He whines about everything and he's pretty childish. lol
But he's also very mature
To tell you the truth, I cannot absolutely cook even if my life depends on it, and he always cooks me food (of course if I pay him $5 but...food is food, nothing is free in this world anymore.) And he is actually very lucky, he's quite popular and a lot of kids look up to him and he's very loved. That's why when, he introduces me to new people, everyone will be like, "That's your sister?" "She's a student here???" "How come I never seen her before?"
And then there's me, a vampire lol. Always staying at the shadows and never leaving my room. And when sunlight hits me, I'll be like, it burns!!!
Also others don't believe we're siblings because I'm pale while he's not lol

Kiearah

? Lil' Angel
Member for 5 years
Hehe Oh my Is he a cancerian star sign or gemini by any chance ?

Ooh lucky you , I'd love to have somebody cook for me ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can cook but my brother cant and he is quite lazy ( my mom spoils him plenty ) Come to think of it my brother is also very popular ๐Ÿค I can't fathom why though , He does not talk much with others.
My late brother though was very chatty, popular and a pain aswell ๐Ÿ˜ถ His nickname for me was Mrs Frodo Arghh !

Vamp you say lol I get tanned easily , since its winter now in my country , my skin will get a bit lighter .. But it seems like we both have that sun sensitivity, mine also burns but not as bad as my sister used to feel it . She was also very pale .
My brother is a gemini โ™Š while I'm a scorpio โ™. It's summer time here in Canada ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, I am very lucky that my brother cooks for me but all at the same time not, he sometimes purposely burn the food.... so much for $5. lol

Anyway, good night and sweet dreams!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ