💬 Review An Oden Tale

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,702 happy users since 2014.
Register

Anastasia123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: An Oden Tale

A touching and heartwarming tale

Review:
At first it was kinda boring game but as I stay played and unlock each character's story, then it become more and more interesting because they are actually tragically connected to each other. Make them drunk and they all tell you each of their dark secrets. Throughout the game you will feel connected to each of them and they make you feel good as a listener as they all complaining about their life problem. All characters story line was soothing, sad, melancholy and warming if you are patient enough to slowly let them open up to you. oh and there also has some plot twist happening to the owner of the oden cart at the ending. Honestly, I will never get bored of this game and somehow you will develop empathy as each characters are all from different age, ambitionss, backstory and financialy different so you can see and discover that even though those people look just fine, non of them have perfect life even with employee with high earning. Watch out, some of them might not even a normal human so it is your job to uncover the puzzle and discover the truth behind a tragic murder case. Gotcha! I know no one are gonna expect some murder case in such innocent looking game like this. So try it out, i am sure you don't need mod to play this game at all.

Would you recommend this to other users? YES YES YES

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐