An old suggestion, from an apparently disengaged member

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
There was a great suggestion put forth late last year, Marshall was the username, which proposed a news feed be added to growing tapestry of content, available here at this site. I am an avid consumer of news on a myriad topics, ranging wide from US Politics (my home turf and favorite of all news coverage) and World News, to recent tech and gaming innovations and releases. I am somewhat discerning about the resources from which I trust to give me a balanced and complete viewpoint, and would love to make this site one of them (any reason to login daily, here at Sbenny.com is a good one!). So whaddya say? Does this addendum have legs, from which it may blossom into reality, and become the newest section here?

20190222_073836.jpg 20180905_055857.jpg

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
This is something that we have looked into. However, in order to get a section like this going, we have to have a team of regular content providers ready and able to post on a regular basis. With most of our staff engaged in projects having to do with new site enhancements, this isn't something that we can work on at the moment, but it is something we would like to work on in the future.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the insight, and your response is much of what I'd expected. I acknowledge the diligent dedication of the work done to keep this place fresh and unique (a truly arduous task, as it requires you guys to constantly reinvent the wheel, or at least dazzle us with a contest or two, to forget about the wheel for a while, lol!), and a fine job has been done, for all the hard work that goes into it, here.

Oh, and thanks also for categorizing my OP in the proper section. Wasn't sure if it belonged here should, since I am not the original source of the suggestion; I kind of usurped it from another person's suggestion, lol!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Haha, it's okay, alot of the suggestions we get kind of feed off of each other. If you have any other ideas we always love to hear them XD.