Mod apk Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.3.102 !! Unlimeted Jade + Mod Menu (Pennie , Gold and Silver Increases when spent) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.3.102

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1051 times

• A package of events featuring ancient China are waiting for you to experience: taking imperial examinations, being officials, holding wedding, going hunting and catching crickets, asking for fortune sticks, and farming etc.
    go find them yourself !

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Unlimited Jade (Earn Some To Get Huge Amount) !
    2. MOD Menu (Pennies , Gold and Silver Increase when Spent).

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Huge Thanks to @Qwertyuiopasdf

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wingjoy.dynastyLife.inter

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

SoloRomeo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can you add the features that allow up to get extra pages or mailing, because the watching ads thing don't load.

Ariadne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Omg Thank you!!! I have been waiting for a working MOD for a long time this works great :D

Nathalia Coleen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I really love the game but it always says "Bad response from server" error and I'm sure that i type my username and my given license correctly many times. I even type the code instead of my username but still the result is still the same..Can someone tell me how can I login? I really appreciate it if someone will help me.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I really love the game but it always says "Bad response from server" error and I'm sure that i type my username and my given license correctly many times. I even type the code instead of my username but still the result is still the same..Can someone tell me how can I login? I really appreciate it if someone will help me.
Try again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EliFelt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for the MOD! I've been searching for a MOD with the latest update so after finally finding this one, I was thrilled! However as with another user's concern, it'd be great if we could add a new page to our medical book (if I'm not mistaken, should only have 4 pages available), issue a new decree (only limited to once a year so it makes completing tasks difficult) and mail another letter (also only limited once a year) through watching ads or better yet just like the other MOD I found though only in an older version of the game, allows us to pick the watch ads option and being able to do or get the thing we want without actually watching an ad. And another concern of mine, though I was able to remedy for which I'm glad, is that one time I still didn't turn off the money mod even though I ehem already had a few millions in gold, when I donated all my money to the temple as per my yearly routine, it immediately turned my money up in the negatives! And as mentioned earlier that I had millions so my negatives where as per see, in the millions! Good thing I had a wife and parents back then so I was able to turn it back into the positives and well back to my millions. My point is as you might have already understood, when the money is already quite a lot, when you do multiply again, it might turn up in the negatives. Though it only happened once and I don't really mind since I was quite being greedy, it'd be troubling if I don't have a wife and parents at the time such a thing occurs again therefore I wouldn't know how to turn such millions into positives again so I thought of informing you. That's all. I'd be waiting for a new update and hope it's soon. Good day to you and once again, thank you for your hard work 😊

Nell449

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works perfectly for me, thankyou so much for modding this. Also it would great if the advertises were removed but overall it's great 👍

PEEPEEPOOPO2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The login to play thing is really annoying since my internet connection is terrible and tends to disappear from time to time. It would be a lot better if I only had to login once.

Nell449

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Keep the game in recent activities you won't have to login again. Don't remove it from recent and open it from there, when you want to play again. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.