NSFW/18+ APK [Android Port] Camp Buddy v1.1 [BL/YAOI Adult VN]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Android Port] Camp Buddy v1.1 [BL/YAOI Adult VN]

Name of the game: Camp Buddy

Version: v1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Notes: Before anyone moans this one has only just been requested.. Poor @atlas has been waiting on me for another mod for ages. Thank you for your patience

Camp Buddy is a Boys Love / Yaoi Visual Novel that features the adventures of Keitaro Nagame in the summer scout-themed camp called 'Camp Buddy'. At Camp Buddy, Keitaro along with his childhood friend, meets his fellow campers, each of them having distinct personalities and stories to be told. Keitaro has also yet to discover the dividedness among the campers that threatens the camp to close down. It's up to Keitaro to unite the campers once again and make Camp Buddy a great place to be for everyone. Help Keitaro with his decisions and creat a special bond with your chosen partner. Take the chance and make the greatest memories.

Features:
Seven Potential Character Routes [4 Main Routes, 1 Secret Route and 2 Expansion Routes].
Over 160 scenes, 22 of them animated.
Original soundtrack featuring 25 compositions.
Fully voiced cut scenes.
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 633 times

Kingmichales

"Boredom is such a beautiful thing"
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much 😁

It takes forever to download 😭😭

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG :eek: that was fast. Thank you, thank you. You best <3

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years

bominiez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i was, secretly, waiting for this!!! thank you ❤

edit: fast download and works perfectly :)

Last edited:

Users Can also

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't instal for me could you have some solutions

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Those whom said release was out of date, i literally pulled latest stable edition from the developer and ported it last night.....? i just did a search and its defo the latest verison.

and @Users Can also - what error are you getting, if its a parsing install error, re-download it your phone didnt correctly download the file..... the port works fine

Users Can also

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well you have reason it was the file who was incomplete
But still is the problem when you launch the game it guts stay in the " exclusive from sbenny" and cause truly difficult and I have notice in different games may be you could think about remote it

Last edited:

A2rael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Uuoohh Thank you so much ( ✧Д✧) カッ!!