Mod apk [Android Port] Fatal Twelve + All DLC [Complete]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erwinstein

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing this! I got a problem though. On the train scene (which was about 5 mins in the game, I get something like this).
I read in the original post about "Game Cache files" but this game doesn't look like it has one. I was confused at first and though it was the one causing the problem (because I haven't downloaded a file like that). Is this problem just appearing on me?
Screenshot_20190422-190746.jpg

Last edited:

KemmyRaz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

kingczandrea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is hands down awesome! Thank you!

A question tho:
How can I access the dlc files?

Instanty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i tried downloading it a few times already but it still won't be installed. i always get "app not installed". can you help me?

Monkiki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow thanks for the port!!:love: I hope it works fine on my device. :)

TwoFaceG

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does yours work on ur phone? If it does, how cause I can't install it in my phone.

JohnSothoth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Conchudos de mierda, hace mucho tiempo que quería leer esta novela ligera, lol.

onesnowyday

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the port!

ZivahLiat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello, I would like to ask if anyone else is having the same issues as I am. Whenever I download the file, I try to install it, and it says "app not installed" or "there was a problem parsing the package." I have downloaded multiple apks before, and even 3 ports on Sbenny from D3tox along with many mods on Sbenny, with absolutely no trouble at all. I understand that there are installation instructions, but when I download the file all that is downloaded is an apk. I don't know where a cache is to extract to obb. I've tried unzipping it, but I don't know what to do with all the images and voice files. Please help ASAP, as this is my favorite game ever and I've been looking forward to it for so long. Thank you so much!!!