Android x86 support

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Porting Android to PC to support developing, better performance gaming, etc

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
People can use an emulator to play APKs on PC.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Blue stacks And Nox are the two best mobile emulators to use.

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
But you're only using a fraction of ur PCs power, but dedicating a segment to android on your pc you get 100% utilisation of your CPU, GPU (in some cases), but better, OTA Updates (also in some cases), For people that have older model PCs that can't carry modern softwares, this is a great way to convert your PC from a potato laptop/desktop to a Beast/high-end android rig, with so many Android x86 at your disposal and a great way to also test out different android gpu brands in the capacity of your pc processor.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Alright but what're you suggesting here? Emulators allows you to choose on how much you want to utilize ram, gpu etc. of your computer but i dont advice you to use emulators on older pc with minimum specs, it may damage your computer.

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Exactly @ImanHackeR, what I'm suggesting is creating a support thread for full android x86_64 users, like on Remix OS (discontinued), Prime OS (discontinued), Andriod x86-rc, Bliss OS etc.
Post automatically merged:

There'll also be apps like "L speed" to help cap cpu and gpu performance on Android x86, if you'll ever need to.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
There's android distributions you can install on your pc and boot on it, so it's full android environment.

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
What I'm trying to do is provide full-on support, cause on youtube they provide only the installation tutorials and PUBG/COD mobile fixes, and thats literally all that there is, so i want to provide a support thread for full-on android experience on pc.

2020_04_16_15_18_00.jpg

2020_04_16_15_17_38.jpg

Last edited:

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
2020_04_16_16_41_16.jpg

Still working out the navbar kinks on bliss os, android pie,

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Then make a post, it might even been pinned out as a sticky thread, I don't see any problem with that, it could be useful

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
2020_04_16_17_03_08.jpg

I noticed that this is one of the only OS that give you upto or more than 41.9 - 60.1 FPS. Pls log in questions concerning dualbooting or setting Android as the primary os on your PC

First time on a forum-Thread..😅

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
How do pin a post or thread for people to see it🤷‍♂️

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
How do pin a post or thread for people to see it🤷‍♂️
Good day,
Members are able to see any post even if it's not pinned, even more so if the thread is new.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
It might be best for you to create a club that you can manage specifically for this type of content. :)

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Here on sbenny Forum?