💬 Review Ang Pangarap kong Holdap

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,347 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baklatalagaako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Ang Pangarap kong Holdap

This is about a certain group who are shunned because of their idiocy and failure of committing a holdup.

Review:
The movie, "Ang pangarap kong Holdap", is a Filipino movie that was released in the year 2018. despite its name is a comedy movie that revolves around a certain group that is shunned away because of how they failed as a holdaper group.
Even if this was one hell of a movie, there was something about it that the audience realized.
To start it all, this hits home in the Philippines. Crime rates here in the Philippines are no kidding. You're just walking in a street and then all of a sudden, you're just there, laying on the floor or your valuables are stolen.
Though the movie does not aim to show how crime rates here in the Philippines are astronomical but rather, the director uses it as a way to describe the state of poverty in the Philippines.
How? Let me explain.
First of all, what are movies that are comedies? It is a movie where you can release laughter or chuckles naturally. There are some senses of humor that only a few can get, but in this case, this "thing"- I meant these crimes, were just too common that they now only made it as for laughs. That they know that it was just common that it is just a part of life. But why is it a part of life? Poverty is why.
But nonetheless, it was really funny though, this is a kind of NSFW movie as it involves vulgar words, kind of "green" scenes, and jokes. Well, they used it as those things are a part of the comedy and humor of the Filipinos. Anyway, this was a good movie overall.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would only recommend this movie for ages 16 and above as it is an NSFW movie.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐