Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Angels Anthem

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
White walls surround us as the light goes out we hear the angels sing, as rain taps the window we are sleeping amongst the dead as days go on forever, but I refuse to leave you here alone we can chase the dark together, if you go then so shall I, there is nothing left of you I can see the darkness in your eyes, the shadow of a man I'm nothing less as I am holding on to you and your faceless lies your weak dead heart and your black dead eyes haunt me I'll make it through but not this time my hope is gone, I'm becoming a monster just like you after it all you try to break me falling forever chasing dreams lost but not forgotten together in the end just to see it fail, let the fun and games begin you are spayed and broken in skin so cold such a lovely lonely night heaven is on the way you could feel the heat but I guess you never will, what I found in this state is that this is not a free for all I'll be here till my hearts black and blue, I don't know what is real and make believe anymore life is sink or swim and I forgot how so I'm sinking to the bottom of the end, can we live a life of peace and happiness I don't think so no denying I am scared to lose the things I love, border line dead inside I don't mind falling to pieces count me in violent let's begin, feeding the sickness inside full of fear ever clear I'll be here fighting forever, curious and venomous you'll find me climbing to heaven never mind turn back time you'll be fine as I get left behind I lose everything I dreamt of when will I see you again when all these dreams come to a end you fought me once but not again I am losing you again let me out and let me in cause you are not alone here not at all, let me belong here shelter me from the pain help me break my conscience in to free us from our innocence I'm cold and broken, it's over I didn't want to see it come to this I wonder if I will ever see your face again forsaken I live for those I lost along the way and I can't remember how it all began to break I'm cold and broken I live a chemical life I'm on a mission to try you went insane for a day I'll have to show you the way my only option is gone smile as we break and fall you want a simpler life you must be out of your mind this was as simple as it got, you **** it up every time how could you leave me behind its alright cause I know what you want but you'll just have to wait if I had the chance I'd give you all I had to give but we're broken and lost your aiming straight for my heart my hands are broken and time is going on and on it goes forever promise me you'll try to leave it all behind why have I gone blind, let's live another life the only way out is letting your guard down and never die forgotten forgive me my love I stand here alone and I can see the bottom this is the end well I know you don't know the reason and it's cold a sign of the season cause we're old battered and beaten and I've got something up my sleeve I know you will cover me I've got bruises on my wrist and arms inside out and in between run away you tie me up I'm already incomplete, I know you will cover me looking by your empathy come on the sun will rise another time the colors blind your virgin eyes I'm so inclined to make you mine your out of line and out of time and I float above the ground I'm a California castaway I don't think you want to **** with me, don't over kill this painless thrill its bitter still your lost but you'll learn to live and live to learn,
Do you know that I could never leave you and you know I could never beat you in a fight I could never fight you never-mind I will not forget you can I stay alive forever can you feel a chemical reaction, because I feel a hideous attraction could we have shared a poison apple could it be maniacal and awful and am I the one you want hey pretty lady you been on my mind the time is passing by you’re a poisonous flower
Infecting my insides breaking me down.