Animal Crossing [Upcoming hack]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,800 happy users since 2014.
Register

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Ok. So, the hack I perform is EXTREMELY complex and time consuming. Please don't ask for method.
The game has SOOOOOOOO MANY items and I'm not going to go through and create a map for myself for EVERY ITEM...
So, rather than find everything, I can just find the things of high demand.
If users would just reply with, item type and name, that would be helpful.
Things to understand, anything that's related to building/upgrading, YOU CANNOT SKIP an upgrade. It will break the save permanently.
It's best to stick with clothing, fortune cookies, items you can trade in market place, essence and similar items.
Thank you all for your feedback.

SpadezyMex

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, @NoFear ,Not to rush you (please do take your time) or anything. I know it's complex, but I would like to ask if how are things going with ACPC (animal crossing pocket camp)?

Thank you always for your hard work and Always stay positive Elite Intelligence Modder 😊

Edifice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Leaf tickets, if it's possible.

I'm so glad you're considering the mod, too.

Edit: Event cookies or even the essences would be a nice addition.

Edit 2: Automatically finishing Home challenges?

Last edited:

marybrown

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@NoFear

Hi, @NoFear I would be willing to personally pay money via paypal ), whatever you prefer, for some furniture from a few fortune cookies to be injected into the animal crossing pocket camp game.

Do you do personal paid requests for injection mods? It would really mean a lot im trying to purchase for my little sister who missed the cookies

I tried to message you but there doesn't seem to be any way too, I am sorry if you do not do these requests even if paid, I dont know a lot of how things work

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@NoFear

Hi, @NoFear I would be willing to personally pay money via paypal or 70000 sbenny cash (around the same value), whatever you prefer, for some furniture from a few fortune cookies to be injected into the animal crossing pocket camp game.

Do you do personal paid requests for injection mods? It would really mean a lot im trying to purchase for my little sister who missed the cookies

I tried to message you but there doesn't seem to be any way too, I am sorry if you do not do these requests even if paid, I dont know a lot of how things work around here. So im sorry if this is a bother I can imagine you are really busy.
I would have to re familiarize myself with the method. It's been a long time. I'll send you private message.

Gdimc

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just wanted to follow up and see how this is working out? Even just leaf tickets would be so helpful. 🖤🖤🖤

ClassZeroCadet

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
(one year late but) yooo if you can hack and add a ton of leaf tickets-... i'm so down for this