Anime - otaku corner

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,683 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
Any thoughts on "Buroto Naruto Next Generation"
Time-travel plot, started at episode 128
plot?
Personally, I like it but I don't like seeing Sasuke being a klutz.
Post automatically merged:

What happened to kissanime I don't seems to access there site is it down?
I watch at GogoAnime, try it if Kiss is down.
Edit:
Oh~ I was too late to realize that post was months old. Sorry.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know, i occasionally saw it's clips on my YouTube recommendation, but never really interested in it. I think i just stop watching Naruto series all together after the end fight.
Boruto in my opinion, just, I don't know, lack that Oomph feeling, that feeling of 'threat' that present, the threat of the unknown, there always this, tension in Naruto. Feeling an unknown monsters likes of Zabuza, Orochimaru, Itachi, heck even the likes of Gaara and all. The chunnin exam and Suna invasion in particular, just seems to be the 'Unraveling' phase, death and all, compare to Borutos own, which honestly feel like a childplay, in Naruto you can feel the tension between each characters, between villages. But in Boruto, well, there only peace, the Kage were buddy buddy and there not much of a threat, since every enemies that do exist, we always ended up compare them to Naruto and Sasuke, which at this point, is pretty much godlike. So yeah, they ended up lacked that threat feeling, that feeling of dread. And let just not touch the subject of the main characters right? Ok? Honestly the only one i seems to like were Himawari and Mitsuki, because the former adorableness and the latter... Weirdness?

Sorry for the rant. So let get to the plot
So.... Time travel right? Well that... Can be messy, especially if they use the Paradoxically one. Although it does up for some interesting possibilities, like will Boruto finally fully respecting his old man after seeing Naruto own hardship compare to his bratty gold platter one? And how they will react if they meet young Hinata, heck the sheer hilariousness of Hinata's reaction if she learn that she and Naruto would get married and had a child together will be pure gold. And yes, i ship NaruHina, Hinata is a adorable, and the best girl, and Sakura can go chase after her emo prince. Also socially awkward Sasuke is not, well, could be better, but definitely better than 'i hate the world emo phase' Sasuke.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I don't know, i occasionally saw it's clips on my YouTube recommendation, but never really interested in it. I think i just stop watching Naruto series all together after the end fight.
Boruto in my opinion, just, I don't know, lack that Oomph feeling, that feeling of 'threat' that present, the threat of the unknown, there always this, tension in Naruto. Feeling an unknown monsters likes of Zabuza, Orochimaru, Itachi, heck even the likes of Gaara and all. The chunnin exam and Suna invasion in particular, just seems to be the 'Unraveling' phase, death and all, compare to Borutos own, which honestly feel like a childplay, in Naruto you can feel the tension between each characters, between villages. But in Boruto, well, there only peace, the Kage were buddy buddy and there not much of a threat, since every enemies that do exist, we always ended up compare them to Naruto and Sasuke, which at this point, is pretty much godlike. So yeah, they ended up lacked that threat feeling, that feeling of dread. And let just not touch the subject of the main characters right? Ok? Honestly the only one i seems to like were Himawari and Mitsuki, because the former adorableness and the latter... Weirdness?

Sorry for the rant. So let get to the plot
So.... Time travel right? Well that... Can be messy, especially if they use the Paradoxically one. Although it does up for some interesting possibilities, like will Boruto finally fully respecting his old man after seeing Naruto own hardship compare to his bratty gold platter one? And how they will react if they meet young Hinata, heck the sheer hilariousness of Hinata's reaction if she learn that she and Naruto would get married and had a child together will be pure gold. And yes, i ship NaruHina, Hinata is a adorable, and the best girl, and Sakura can go chase after her emo prince. Also socially awkward Sasuke is not, well, could be better, but definitely better than 'i hate the world emo phase' Sasuke.
Haha. I feel kinda similar.
Boruto is in time of peace compared to Naruto, where danger lurks in the shadows.
Boruto and Sasuke arrived at the "time" close after (young/kid) Sasuke left the Village.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Well, even with the new arc, Boruto is a pretty lazy show. In my opinion, the problem is Boruto himself. He lacks motivation and background. I think Sarada would have been a better main character.
YES!!! A full anime on how Sarada awake her Sharingan would be a great rollercoaster.
(Since ya know, It's sad, bad, and angry emotions/memories that wakes and make the Sharingan stronger.)

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
You are right! We can only agree her arc was the best : her search for her father, her questions about her identity and her family. Let's be honest, Boruto daddy issue aka "my dad works to much" is not enough to keep us entertained.:confused::p. Come on, Mitsuki is so much more likable too.

Who is waching Vinland Saga? I read the manga since 2011, you can say I was looking for it!

Mark A

Member for 6 years
You are right! We can only agree her arc was the best : her search for her father, her questions about her identity and her family. Let's be honest, Boruto daddy issue aka "my dad works to much" is not enough to keep us entertained.:confused::p. Come on, Mitsuki is so much more likable too.
Ohh~ So much potential but in other places.
Sidenote: Would it be nice if Sakura put her foot down and forcefully join Sasuke?

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Man as much as I hate to admit to just one horror anime called Yamishibai I usually watch a lot but for a lot of reasons I had very little time for anime and I still lost this last anime season. 😔

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Who is waching Vinland Saga? I read the manga since 2011, you can say I was looking for it!
I watched few of it's clips on YouTube. And well, suffice to say it seems pretty awesome, from it's tittle and character name, it was based on the real scandinavian viking and historically accurate characters right? Yep, dig through that, it's kinda give me the same feeling with Attack on Titan, with all the realisticity, i mean woowie, the characters hair are actually not the colour of seven rainbow. And if i would choose, i think my favorite character would be that guy that has missing finger and super badass. Thorkell the Tall right?

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I'm doing my best to avoid it. I hear good things about it, but I'm always low in free-time.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm doing my best to avoid it. I hear good things about it, but I'm always low in free-time.
I feel you, brother. Have the same dilemma myself, trying to distant myself from overly attached to one anime and end up invested in it, time, what a cruel cruel entitiy you are

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
You guys will LOVE Vinland Saga. Each character is really well written. Thorfinn, Knut, Askeladd...Give it a try, plus, the manga is need near to it's end, AND it's a pretty accurate historical manga ( 5 years in history degree, believe me ^^. Tell me if you like it! SOOOO, what are you enjoing right now? I'm still into Dororo (so good), and I'm afraid to watch the last season of Shingeki no Kyojin (...Erwin...😭).

Mark A

Member for 6 years
You guys will LOVE Vinland Saga. Each character is really well written. Thorfinn, Knut, Askeladd...Give it a try, plus, the manga is need near to it's end, AND it's a pretty accurate historical manga ( 5 years in history degree, believe me ^^. Tell me if you like it! SOOOO, what are you enjoing right now? I'm still into Dororo (so good), and I'm afraid to watch the last season of Shingeki no Kyojin (...Erwin...😭).
I would love to watch it (Vinland Sage), as soon as I got enough free time.
As of this season, I'm still watching:
  1. Boruto
  2. Black Clover
  3. Cautious Hero
  4. Kemono Michi
  5. Ascendance of a Bookworm
  6. Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

Mamon

Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 5 years
just recently started watching, the story is so wonderful and well executed.

Dr stone is another good anime to watch .

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I only watched up to the point where they
Un-stone the super-strong guy while being chased by tigers.
, fairly early point of the anime.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I finished watching episode 21 of Vinland Sage earlier today.
The prince is now my favorite character.

If you're in the place of the body double, what would you do?