Anime - otaku corner

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone! I though we could talk about anime here! I know many of you do love them! I'm currently watching Demon Slayer, Dr Stone and Vinland Saga! Feel free to spam this thread!🥳

Here, some sugar for your ears!

+1 for Anime Mickael Jackson 😁

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you give me the title of this anime i searching for ages but never got success on finding i will write the discriptions of it.

The mother died in starvation in forest the story as i could remember was set during or before the beginning of first great war in europe.

So after the mother died in forest his child send to his father and the boy live with his grandfather ever since that happened.

The boy and his grandfather was living into a hut together with the big sheep dog and they selling milk at the town. The boy fell in love with girl but the girl bother dont like the boy since he and his grandpa is member of peasants or poor people.

Actually as i remember the ending of story is very sad becaused both the dog and the boy died by caused of freezing to death on a cathedral during christmass eve.

So thats the discription i hope you can help me with what is the title of that anime. Remember watching it on tv when i was only 6 or 8 yra old i'd like too rewatch but i did not remember its title so i need help with it.

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! From your description, I think it's "A dog of Flanders" (boku no patrasche in japanese, meaning "My Patrasche). I remember watching this one when I was 6 or 7. It's quite sad, actually 😅

Here is the japanese ending song, please, tell me if it was the anime you were looking for 🤗

Post automatically merged:

Let's weep together ☺

However, I don't know if you are looking for the version if 1976 or 1992. It must be the second one :) The video I posted is for the 1992 version ☺

Last edited:

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! From your description, I think it's "A dog of Flanders" (boku no patrasche in japanese, meaning "My Patrasche). I remember watching this one when I was 6 or 7. It's quite sad, actually 😅

Here is the japanese ending song, please, tell me if it was the anime you were looking for 🤗

Let's weep together ☺

However, I don't know if you are looking for the version if 1976 or 1992. It must be the second one 🙂 The video I posted is for the 1992 version ☺
Hey thanks so much that's it hahaha the big dog name patrasche and the boy name nello and the grandfather name jehanne and they live somewhere in antwerp you bring back memories in my life thanks

Now i can finally watched it again i will be forever indebt to you miss

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
What are you watching? 😁
Right now according to my plan i re-watching (dog of flanders, Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and Hellsing) those were some great classics i enjoyed re-watching dog of flanders i'm on it for 2 days straight without sleep maybe i should get a reat at least for a day.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Do you think boruto: Naruto next generations is any good now?? would love to give it one more chance ;)

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's not this bad, it's not so good. Some arcs are great (Sarada and Sasuke's, for exemple), but as there is few manga material, you could say it's mostly fillers episodes! But give it a try! Some characters are really good! ☺

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you think boruto: Naruto next generations is any good now?? would love to give it one more chance 😉
My honest opinion about this anime.
Story = 6.5/10
Characters = 5.9/10
Main Character = 2.6/10
My first impression = 6.8/10
Final Result - disappointed
My short review ; it's has no charisma on audience like the first two plus the story is like the continuation which makes it a bit boring then this is the worst part the character's are very OP.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
My honest opinion about this anime.
Story = 6.5/10
Characters = 5.9/10
Main Character = 2.6/10
My first impression = 6.8/10
Final Result - disappointed
My short review ; it's has no charisma on audience like the first two plus the story is like the continuation which makes it a bit boring then this is the worst part the character's are very OP.
It's that bad huh? 🙁 They should've just continued with Naruto and the main cast damn

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
What is the look of goblin Slayer "FACE" I'm dying to know I'm too curious damn I wanted to see he's face.

Same with kakashi's sensei "FACE" and the reason why they hiding there face I cannot stopped my self thinking what they looked without those facemask and bassinet they wear.

If I can just enter there anime and get to there room at night and removed it by myself.

Give me your thoughts.

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello ^^ First, let's start with old animes (mostly 90's and 00'): Ranma 1/2 ( vintage, but so fun!), Itazura na kiss, Kare kano, Marmelade Boy. I would add Hana Yori Dango, a classical, but it's slightly more serious.

As for new ones: Tora Dora, Skip Beat and Golden Time.

It's not my favorite kind of anime, I may not be the best adviser on this subject, but those are great ! Please, tell me if you watch one of them and share your thoughts on it!

Have a nice day, my friend 🤗

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello ^^ First, let's start with old animes (mostly 90's and 00'): Ranma 1/2 ( vintage, but so fun!), Itazura na kiss, Kare kano, Marmelade Boy. I would add Hana Yori Dango, a classical, but it's slightly more serious.

As for new ones: Tora Dora, Skip Beat and Golden Time.

It's not my favorite kind of anime, I may not be the best adviser on this subject, but those are great ! Please, tell me if you watch one of them and share your thoughts on it!

Have a nice day, my friend 🤗
Thanks for the quick reply lemon-chan I already watch and finished ran-ma & Zero no tsukaima yesterday. And I am gonna watch the other that you recommend I plan to watch all of them this coming weekend with my twin brother and his gf they would gonna like this I hope thanks again good day😁

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mmm, as for a romance and comedy anime i could say "Darling in the Franxx" is kinda sad, but boy it have quite fun situations

I'm currently re-watching "Bleach", it will take me a wile LOL

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
What happened to kaneki did he died on the end of Tokyo ghoul or is he still alive? I don't have any news of that anime. Second question what happened to hare in guilty crown is she still alive or is she reincarnated?. Last question I promise this gonna be last. is it worth watching the anime movie called "A silent voice"?. That's all ☮

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
What happened to kissanime I don't seems to access there site is it down?