~*~ Anime Shows Discussion Area ~*~

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey Everyone!

Lately our site has been growing so much and as it has, we have been gaining so many more lovers of anime. At the Suggestion of @Kijori, here is an area where you can discuss all things anime show related XD.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey great idea, there's a lot of anime fans now so we should start getting this thread booming!

I use Kissanime.ru to watch my anime, they also have manga on their site but I prefer anime.

List of anime that I've watched but just to say i have not updated this in ages!

LuciferDarkh's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

Wise Librarian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you're interested, kissanime has a discord channel where you can talk to the community of kissanime.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
If you're interested, kissanime has a discord channel where you can talk to the community of kissanime.
I did join their discord but haven't actually taken part in anything yet.

I am loving all the new anime that's been coming out recently! Just wish that i didn't have to wait a week for each episode to come out 😒

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Agreed! Have you seen kaguya sama love is war?
I have, at first I was thinking it was a bit weird but then I started to like it. The funny thing is how they actually do like each other but their pride and ego stops them from being the first to confess and that brings about the war of making the other confess first lmao XD

StiffAlmonds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been slacking on my anime recently. I've been reading so many books lately.
A great transition back, I'd imagine, would be manga. I've personally been into manga much more than anime here lately. Alot of people over look it because they're not willing to read, so, you basically skip that barrier.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I never stopped reading manga to be honest, books are alot easier to read on the go XD.

StiffAlmonds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah, thought you meant book books. What manga do you read? I'm always lookin to get into new stuff.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I just finished the Vampire Kisses Manga by Ellen Schreiber, it goes along with her novel series as well. I read a lot in general, some manga, some regular books. I even always keep subtitles on when I watch tv because that's just kinda how I'm wired lol.

StiffAlmonds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nah, that's perfectly understandable. Sometimes I'll only dare suffer the dreaded e n g l i s h d u b if the anime looks that good. And that only happened once, Devil Man Crybaby. As for manga, I'm currently on Vagabond, definitely one of the more mature mangas if you feel like looking in to that. Vapire Kisses any good? Never heard of the writer.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cordelia chuuuu u ok?
And uh I need a recommendation..wanna watch an anime w a similar story to 'jungle of the fireflies', 'colorful' or 'your name' orrrrr 'a silent voice'
Alsooooo have u guys watched death parade? It was amaziiing

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
And uh I need a recommendation..wanna watch an anime w a similar story to 'jungle of the fireflies', 'colorful' or 'your name' orrrrr 'a silent voice'
Hmm... I think "The Anthem of the Heart" has a similar story to those anime you mentioned. I still haven't watched it, though.
Jun Naruse is a chatterbox whose life is colored by fairy tales and happy endings. However, influenced by her deep belief in those tales, she is too naive and trusting, and her words soon shatter her family's bond when she inadvertently reveals her father's affair. Naruse is scarred for life after being blamed for her parent's divorce, and her regrets soon manifest into a fairy egg—a being who seals her mouth from speaking in order to protect everyone's happy ending.

Now, even in high school, Naruse's speech remains locked by the fairy egg. Even trying to speak causes her stomach to twist. Though unable to convey her thoughts through words, she is unexpectedly chosen to perform in a musical alongside three other students: Takumi Sakagami, Natsuki Nitou, and Daiki Tasaki. Naruse makes her way to the club room to reject the daunting task, but changes her mind when she overhears Sakagami's beautiful singing.

Perhaps the fairy egg "curse" does not apply to singing, and perhaps Sakagami is the fairy tale prince she has been seeking all along. Will Naruse be able to convey the anthem of her heart?

P.S. I just copied it from MyAnimeList.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmm... I think "The Anthem of the Heart" has a similar story to those anime you mentioned. I still haven't watched it, though.
Jun Naruse is a chatterbox whose life is colored by fairy tales and happy endings. However, influenced by her deep belief in those tales, she is too naive and trusting, and her words soon shatter her family's bond when she inadvertently reveals her father's affair. Naruse is scarred for life after being blamed for her parent's divorce, and her regrets soon manifest into a fairy egg—a being who seals her mouth from speaking in order to protect everyone's happy ending.

Now, even in high school, Naruse's speech remains locked by the fairy egg. Even trying to speak causes her stomach to twist. Though unable to convey her thoughts through words, she is unexpectedly chosen to perform in a musical alongside three other students: Takumi Sakagami, Natsuki Nitou, and Daiki Tasaki. Naruse makes her way to the club room to reject the daunting task, but changes her mind when she overhears Sakagami's beautiful singing.

Perhaps the fairy egg "curse" does not apply to singing, and perhaps Sakagami is the fairy tale prince she has been seeking all along. Will Naruse be able to convey the anthem of her heart?

P.S. I just copied it from MyAnimeList.
‌ooooh I have it on my USB but haven't checked it yet ^^ thank youuu

AtomicNinja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
last manga i read was yugioh somehow i found myself enjoying the dark version of yugioh, i have been watching anime more then reading Animes i have been watching and postponing for a good while are boruto the next generation,radiant,black clover because they will have a longer season,also forgot to mention fairy tail in this list but it won't have another season as this is the last season for it.

then the short list of animes i find myself needing to finish irregular magic at the high school,knights and magic how not to summon a demon lord,,restraunt to another world.

Then i have new animes i'd like to watch like occult academy.

Also got caught up in wizard barristers and witch craft works 2 great animes that peaked my interest.