~*~ Anime Shows Discussion Area ~*~

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
My problem is that I keep getting hooked on ones that they never officially end and leave you hanging instead of creating a final episode. I HATE it when that happens.

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not up to date on anime anymore. But only thing I'm watching is attack on Titan and Castlevania. Anyone watching attack on titan here? None of my fr iends watch,so i dont have anybody to talk to about it.

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont read the manga but I believe that ended already. No spoilers,please. The anime is looking serious for next season.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
woe, it's been literal ages since i sort of stopped watching anime. i guess the last one i saw was Steins;Gate 0 (i just had to, the first season is my favorite thing ever), and nowadays i've been somewhat irregularly watching Carole & Tuesday. it's surprisingly wholesome.

Alibata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have you seen Mob Psycho 2 yet? Or The time I was reincarnated as a slime? bother are quite good.
I need to watch season 2. Season 1 was amazing!
Post automatically merged:

Any Alita Battle Angel fans here? How did folks feel about the live action movie adaption?

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I started watching anime in 2017 and I finished all the anime series. Now since January 2019 I'm only reading novels, books and manga. I think anime quality has dropped since 2017. Old anime stories are good. But I don't think new stories are also good. Like heart hybrid, or hundredbas they don't have a plot in them but total fan service.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Not up to date on anime anymore. But only thing I'm watching is attack on Titan and Castlevania. Anyone watching attack on titan here? None of my fr iends watch,so i dont have anybody to talk to about it.
i watch attack on titan! impatiently waiting for the next season... hope it's a 2 cour instead of 1 (24-25 eps instead of 12-13).

i also highly recommend demonslayer kimestu no yaiba to anyone who likes supernatural themes, action, and comedy. it's really beautifully animated! i really hope there will be another season! i think there's a movie slated, but it will only cover one arc. i started the manga, but haven't caught up yet.

ao no exorcist is also another favorite of mine, though i prefer the manga just a bit more to the anime, if only because the anime deviated from the manga plot about halfway through s1. s2 was good, though, they got back to the manga plot in the kyoto arc. hope they do a third season... i need to catch up on the manga...

as i mentioned in another thread, i just started jibaku shounen hanako-kun (toilet bound hanako-kun) and it's also really interesting so far. also deals with supernatural themes and action, i sense a theme here hahahaha...

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
I started watching anime in 2017 and I finished all the anime series. Now since January 2019 I'm only reading novels, books and manga. I think anime quality has dropped since 2017. Old anime stories are good. But I don't think new stories are also good. Like heart hybrid, or hundredbas they don't have a plot in them but total fan service.
Isekai (A sub-genre of fantasy.) has been giving me a lot of great vibes. :)
Since most Isekai anime are adapted from novels and those novels have to be popular as some degree to get an anime adaptation, it's like a counter-balance that filler out potential unenjoyable experience.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
ao no exorcist is also another favorite of mine, though i prefer the manga just a bit more to the anime, if only because the anime deviated from the manga plot about halfway through s1. s2 was good, though, they got back to the manga plot in the kyoto arc. hope they do a third season... i need to catch up on the manga...
Where do you read your manga? I like the anime so I'm interested to see how much the manga is different than the show. I wish shows started when the manga ends just so there's no big deviations or random fillers.

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You can read manga through lots of apps and sites like tachiyomi, mangarock, mangakakalot. Etcetera etcetera
Post automatically merged:

Isekai genre can be considered good only nowadays.

Last edited:

SoRyuNa

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Anyone here who watches on AnyMe app? Recommend me any good newer anime?? I've been watching anime since 2004 and the new animes lately, I feel like I'm just watching them just for the sake of watching an anime, compared to older ones or those still running that are so old *cough* Detective Conan *cough*. My favorite anime era was 2010-2012 with releases like Durarara, Angel Beats, Steins Gate, Mirai Nikki, Densetsu no Yuusha, Guilty Crown, Psycho-Pass, Another, Puella Magi Madoka, and even Chihayafuru and a lot more anime that was worth it to watch while on going. For the exception of Major 2nd (because I grew up watching Major all six seasons, I love it) and Tower of God (the webtoon was lit), I'm looking for on going anime to watch. I like watching on going animes, keeps me on my toes.