Anime suggestions?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Most of the ones I've recently watched haven't seemed to disappoint

- Jujutsu Kaisen (Very good storyline, absurdly powered characters as is expected of anime, deep emotions also to be expected from anime, good animation. LOVED the concept of the opening theme here. At leat the Season 1)

- Parasyte (For just one season I feel like it was oh so well executed. If felt like watching a whole franchise in one sitting leaving you with much to ponder and giving a bittersweet ending, which is probably my favorite type of endings, dark mood setting as well and decent animation)

-Assassination Classroom (This is so very different from the ones mentioned above lol, insanely funny and on point with outside references that's easy to spot, but with a dark undertone too. I really liked this one. The opening music is great and energetic too)

- Your Lie In April (Almost any music lover, classical specifically, or pordige would like this. I seem to be drawn towards more darker anime these days and this hides such a darkness underneath the mask of having children as the main characters. Honestly what the kids go through I feel soke adults couldn't. It's not horror tho, just a simple slice of life, hints of romance and puppy love but also filled with so much growth from the characters. It's basically about a little piano prorogé who lost his ability to play after losing his mom. But gosh it holds some deep stuff. But again, it's quite casual to watch through. The opening music is also such a piece of genius)

These shall do for now, until I'm ready to blab my big mouth again 🤭