Another Eden

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,140 happy users since 2014.
Register

anotherid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I'm new here!

Well ... I wonder if anyone knows any exploits in the Another Eden (Android - online). I don't mean mods, but the exploit, as if to add items or change values, through the cheat engine or game guardian .

I know it's possible, I've seen ... how to acquire "AS scripts", "light / shadow points" ... things that mods can't do.

thx

Lenoshuu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bump, I'm also wondering how they can do that. Some clues that I've found is that the scripts and treatises are from nopaew emporium. The exploit also consumes all tsubura gems.

anotherid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Bump, I'm also wondering how they can do that. Some clues that I've found is that the scripts and treatises are from nopaew emporium. The exploit also consumes all tsubura gems.
I know how to get Scripts, kamasu points, gold, but now I need light / shadow points. I know it is possible! Although fishing stones would also be great

Lenoshuu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know how to get Scripts, kamasu points, gold, but now I need light / shadow points. I know it is possible! Although fishing stones would also be great
How do you get the treatises and kamasu points, would you mind sharing?

Last edited:

mush00er00

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
You can donwload the modee version. For God mode and 1 hit kill.. no other option

anotherid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's ok. I also know, I just need to learn how to get points of light / shadow

Rafifiew

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hello i'm pretty curious about AS Script (treatise) Hack can you tell me ?

sasuke2690

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Personally, I found the script to be quite good even though it hasn't reached the level of greatness but I think this is also an encouragement for the next scripts. Good luck!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
well, i don't have a suggestion but the question is quite unfit here, so...
for future reference, questions like these fit better in tricks, guides and injections section.

#moved

ngotranchi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Figured out that too, though I heard there's a risk of ban.
Just PM you, im trying to hack L/S point, using GG i found the value but when i change it didn't work, could you tell me more how you can do the hack