(; Another question I want to see if you guys will get the correct answer

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Assuming i'm not able to avoid one of them by using the stering wheel or pulling the brake or the emergency brake......
The old one. He has already lived his live.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Op did you literally make another riddle thread while you haven’t answered the old one? I am still waiting in that thread, wilting alone
And as for this I agree with Hans answer (bc I still have zero idea and their answer make sense)

Nicole5461

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Op did you literally make another riddle thread while you haven’t answered the old one? I am still waiting in that thread, wilting alone
And as for this I agree with Hans answer (bc I still have zero idea and their answer make sense)
😭😂The answer was the mom

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'll make my self crash somewhere, because i have accidents before where i hit another car with my bike. It end with my clavicula bones break. Well, in short, i won't sacrifice other for the sake of my safety.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Eh this is supposed to be a riddle ya? Sorry to be too emotional, because i know what car accident feels like from the victim perspective.

TheImmortalHorse

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
"What would you hit *first*?"
Are you implying that I can hit both if I wanted to? :devilish:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Assuming I can only choose the old man or the child, I'd hit the old man. Cuz it's more likely that the people who care for him have already passed.