Any apps to watch movies on iOS without no ads?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

ShadysMinion

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone, I wasn’t really sure where to post this so I decided to post it here since I’m on about movies.
there’s a few movies I’ve been needing to watch lately and I can’t seem to find any apps that don’t have ads at all. I tried movie box pro but the ads kept popping up every like two minute.
Does anyone know any apps?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I can give you a site that i use to watch movies a lot, it is not an app and the ads are not very annoying. It is pretty safe site. I am using an Iphone as well :)

ShadysMinion

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I can give you a site that i use to watch movies a lot, it is not an app and the ads are not very annoying. It is pretty safe site. I am using an Iphone as well :)
I’d appreciate that if you could❤❤

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I’d appreciate that if you could❤❤
Still.. if you are a bit suspicious of the site use a VPN. I have an account there lol
SITE:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

FanAble

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have a website where you need a referral link in order to create an account and there's no ads and it's pretty high quality with subtitles as well.
It works really well and there's no ads pop up either.