Any Harry Potter fans?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love Harry Potter. I remember when I was 8 (1999) my step nan and grandad got me the philosophers stone and chamber of secrets for my 8th birthday I still have them and they are very delicate now due to the amount of times I've read them. When did you all started to like Harry Potter?

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Proud Ravenclaw here!
I was 11yrs old when the first book came out. It was the big news of the summer, so... i got it. I read it year per year almost getting old at the same time with Harry, Ron & Hermione. Not my favourite saga, but at the time, it was quite the drill.

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've been a fan for at least, most of my life!!! (Which is, like, ten years, at most but still...)

I love Harry Potter but I don't know if y'all accept me as a true fan yet! 😩

I always want a real physical paper Harry Potter book that is not translated into my language, but they're all... so expensive (1 dollar is about as much as my daily allowance, buying just two would literally be a small fortune spent for me...) and for a teenager who still depends on my parent's pocket, I can't bring myself to ask them;;

I have watched the movies though! (all the while agonizing how much I'd love to read it as well) and I've been a big fan of it ever since!

....the book came before I was born, sadly, so I've known Harry Potter from the movie first;;

namiroon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I first began reading HP when I was like 11-12 years old and then I started becoming obsessed about it. Read all the books and watched all the movies. If I had to pick, Goblet of Firebis my favourite book HP while Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite HP movie (honestly because Daniel Radcliff looked very much how I imagined HP so yeah). Oh yeah, I'm a Prouddddd Slytherinhere ( ˘ ³˘)

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I first began reading HP when I was like 11-12 years old and then I started becoming obsessed about it. Read all the books and watched all the movies. If I had to pick, Goblet of Firebis my favourite book HP while Prisoner of Azkaban was my favourite HP movie (honestly because Daniel Radcliff looked very much how I imagined HP so yeah). Oh yeah, I'm a Prouddddd Slytherinhere ( ˘ ³˘)
I wish I could say I've read the book, but I love Goblet of Fire and Prisoner of Azkaban too! It was great for a movie, I'd imagine it'd be an amazing read 😊😊

Im honestly a Hufflepuff-like Gryffindor lol

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I’m not avid fan but I love HP. Never read the book (bc I’m lazy af) but watch all the movies bc one of the movie has my fav actress (any fan of Clemence Poesy here?) 😅
But still, I’m hufflepuff and proud!

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I’m not avid fan but I love HP. Never read the book (bc I’m lazy af) but watch all the movies bc one of the movie has my fav actress (any fan of Clemence Poesy here?) 😅
Love Clemence Poesy! Especially in Gunpowder treason & plot (don't be thinking it's about guy fawkes it really isn't) is a good watch if you like your monarch's ect.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Love Clemence Poesy! Especially in Gunpowder treason & plot (don't be thinking it's about guy fawkes it really isn't) is a good watch if you like your monarch's ect.
Oooohh I heard about it but never had the chance to watch it bc I’m forgetful lol. I watched her detective show (The Tunnel) and her movie (The Ones Below?).
Definitely will look at your recommendations, thanks 🙏

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Clemence Poesy is lovely in the Veela role! I liked her a lot, she is so sweet and delicate!

vikkifirmager

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i loooooove harry potter with all my heart. ny där showed me the movie first when i was 6 years old (2001 when it came out) and i was stuck, i have read the books in both Swedish and English,

okdude123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello!! I loved Harry Potter as a kid watching the movies but only in my junior year of High School I decided to start reading Harry Potter and I am very happy I did :)

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's your favourite ship? I love Nuna 😍

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
ooooh boy, you just knocked on my shipper's heart. I know this is not a popular ship, but I love Dramione so much.
Also Tom Felton is just too cute ☺
View attachment 44561
Especially now days 😍. Photos hoped my face next to him did it like 4 years ago😂🤣

Attachments

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Wouldn't call myself a FAN per say but i'm really into the fantasy genre and of course the HP universe is remarkable in that sense *-* Can't remember when i started to watch the movies tho (never read the books) but it's by far one of the best things out there :D

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Wouldn't call myself a FAN per say but i'm really into the fantasy genre and of course the HP universe is remarkable in that sense *-* Can't remember when i started to watch the movies tho (never read the books) but it's by far one of the best things out there :D
this sums up what JK Rowling has done to the HP universe 😅