XXX
From the Hell
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
@erikb2 just use your search engine and search for guide and tutorials but be sure to check all files before any usage in virustotal and open them only with a sandbox/vm program to be safer!

Last edited:

erikb2

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Ok thanks brother XXX

Reactions: Sky

pRo nigHtFury

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
EXP
I am new in these things but i am hoping i can find a good sensi.

faustuserine2

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
EXP
You have no idea how this made my day (or night, depends on your location) HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA😂😂😂

Hayat8280

Novice Lv1️⃣
EXP
I am only reverse engineer for windows applications, inshallah I will learn android modding.

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
EXP
I am new in these things but i am hoping i can find a good sensi.
Learn tools and technique. Ranjeet Mewada has converted swf from lena151 to videos for youtube and it covers many aspects, tools, techniques and theory of reverse engineering from basic to advance.

**NOTE*: These videos are from lena151, and ranjeet converted .swf flash format to video so that we can view them without any dependency of .Swf(adobe filash player) online.

Last edited:

AmazeBalls

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
So im A newb does replying give you sbenny cash?

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 1 year
*gets a Confucius mustache*: Everything is better with comfy shoes, padawan.

Aside from that, plenty of threads around the forum are already dedicated to explaining some of the ways you can cheat your way to success in all apps (as you should!)

As for the SB, your best bet is to make reviews, get a badge and move on to more interesting and shiny things. That will take care of you :D

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.