Any idea for teaching how to do?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@erikb2 just use your search engine and search for guide and tutorials but be sure to check all files before any usage in virustotal and open them only with a sandbox/vm program to be safer!

Last edited:

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am new in these things but i am hoping i can find a good sensi.
Learn tools and technique. Ranjeet Mewada has converted swf from lena151 to videos for youtube and it covers many aspects, tools, techniques and theory of reverse engineering from basic to advance.

**NOTE*: These videos are from lena151, and ranjeet converted .swf flash format to video so that we can view them without any dependency of .Swf(adobe filash player) online.

Last edited:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
*gets a Confucius mustache*: Everything is better with comfy shoes, padawan.

Aside from that, plenty of threads around the forum are already dedicated to explaining some of the ways you can cheat your way to success in all apps (as you should!)

As for the SB, your best bet is to make reviews, get a badge and move on to more interesting and shiny things. That will take care of you :D

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
*gets a Confucius mustache*: Everything is better with comfy shoes, padawan.

Aside from that, plenty of threads around the forum are already dedicated to explaining some of the ways you can cheat your way to success in all apps (as you should!)

As for the SB, your best bet is to make reviews, get a badge and move on to more interesting and shiny things. That will take care of you :D
Simply. Beautifully. Said.