Any tv shows addicted?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

valecatecate

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So, I've noticed that there aren't many people talking about tv series around here and since I'm litelally obsessed with them I want to know what are your favourite shows! Recently I've watched all the seasons of Breaking Bad, it has become right away my favourite of all time. After Game of Thrones (yes, I was one of those people who hated the last season. I'm patiently waiting for the books to come out), I neeeded something huge, "real" and consistent and Breaking Bad was all of that and more! The only thing I didn't like was the movie El Camino, I think that an open ending for Jessie, like we had with the finale of BB, was good enough. Not everything needs to be explained in detail, something better left unspoken...

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does... Cartoon and Anime counts as a TV series? If so then... Yeah, i don't have anything that I'm currently addicted to. I mean i USED to like Game of Thrones, although not a fanatical level, i still don't remember half the new and then dead characters name, and amen to that sister, the last season can go burn alongside in Drogo's fire.....

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Never watch Breaking Bad but I share the sentiment of Game of Thrones last season. D&D can flung themselves into sun

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I sincerly suggest to watch Sons of Anarchy. It's almost good as Breaking Bad.
And Peaky Blinders is also one show worth being seen.

I won't start talking about Doctor Who. It' won't end well XDDD
About Game of Thrones.... too much fanservice.

Alibata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The last season of GOT was an embarrassment.

I loved the recent watchmen series. I’m currently enjoying dark material and mandolorian.

NinaKaterina

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have so many favorite tv shows, so when I would have been writing them down, I would've create a letter to a Santa 🙃

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The last season of GOT was an embarrassment.

I loved the recent watchmen series. I’m currently enjoying dark material and mandolorian.
Is it good? Watchmen and Mandolorian? They’re on my will watch list but haven’t start yet

Alibata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is it good? Watchmen and Mandolorian? They’re on my will watch list but haven’t start yet
I think they’re both amazing. I’m not sure how good watchmen is for someone not already familiar with either the graphic novel or the movie however.

I also just binged through the Witcher and really enjoyed it.

Luey

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I love the Mandalorian series which happens to be a tad bit better than the latest star wars movie the rise of skywalker in my opinion. I really enjoyed the Mandalorian. It sorta has this western mixed sci-fi feel to it. Plus the Witcher was awesome. If you read the books then you might be a bit disappointed but otherwise, who doesn't like Geralt of Rivia?

I don't know much about the Watchmen series but from what I've heard and seen from the trailer it's not bad either.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love the Mandalorian series which happens to be a tad bit better than the latest star wars movie the rise of skywalker in my opinion. I really enjoyed the Mandalorian. It sorta has this western mixed sci-fi feel to it. Plus the Witcher was awesome. If you read the books then you might be a bit disappointed but otherwise, who doesn't like Geralt of Rivia?

I don't know much about the Watchmen series but from what I've heard and seen from the trailer it's not bad either.
Do I need to be a Star Wars fan to be able to appreciate and understand The Mandalorian? Because I'm one of the few people in the world who isn't a big fan, so I'm trying to gauge the barrier of entry into that show.

Netflix gives emailing and notifying me that I would really like The Witcher, so I need to just block out some time to binge watch it. Does it deviate from the books a lot?

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Don't worry. Mandalorian is about baby yoda and the dude. I watched first episode and stopped because I wanna watch whole season altogether. So untill all episodes are out I'm not gonna watch it.

Oh and the witcher is also a great show. I haven't read "the witcher" but heard that it has a game and watched first episode. And same with it I'm waiting for all episodes to come out. Ill watch it only then.

Indianagirl81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am a little more than slightly obsessed with Gilmore Girls and The Office. Those are all I watched when I was on maternity leave a couple of years ago and, whenever I'm at a loss for what to watch, I usually default to one of those lol

EvanAngel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yep, a total tv series addict. I watch way to many shotws in way to many genres. Also currently watching about 10 at the same time. Like Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 9-1-1, Killing Eve, Bull, This is us, again a rerun of Buffy the vampire slayer..... I could go on for a very long time like this. Absolutley love watching good shows 🤩