Anyone attempted to root their galaxy S7?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

Keirnan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was wondering if anyone here has personally rooted their galaxy s7, since they bumped up the "security" for it in the US. I haven't seen anyone try to root it and be successful without tripping KNOX.
If you've tried to, whether you were successful or not I'd like to hear how it turned out for you :smile:

Jamesmykil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have a Galaxy S7 active and successfuly rooted mine but there is no root nougat

Keirnan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've had mine rooted, I just switched back to a custom "Official" rom.

Wave214

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Mine is rooted and custom rom with xposed. But some vip mods still wont work

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
I am afraid to because I'd hate to brick it but it would be awesome. Anybody have a method that they have done that works efficiently?

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
I have an ss7edge..I've been wanting to root it too....if you do yours successfully please tell me

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've got the S7 edge also.... Still searching for viable root for it, same as everyone else, apparently. 😵🙇🙏

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have rooted my s7 successfully twice
Will you please clarify what version of Android you had, and the model and build numbers, for the last time you did this. Also, is it an s7 or s7 edge?

WhiteKnight165

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dont know what the hell most of u are talking about ok so yeah, i mean i know rooting n' stuff but definitely not like rom or whatever so PEACE!

mik97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Si ho inserito i permessi di Root a molti dispositivi come i modelli del s2 al s7, ho inserito anche versioni diverse su di essi.
Io ora ho un s7 versione 8.0 con licenza ufficiale ma se voglio posso inserirgli anche una versione precedente di essa.

petesake

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
im sure i have a custom rom for this handset somewhere i will update as soon as and if i can sort it i will upload it here for you

petesake

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
im sure i have a custom rom for this handset somewhere i will update as soon as and if i can sort it i will upload it here for you
i have a STABLE custom rom for the s7 will now upload it for you

MityMax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have a galaxy note 7. The one what was spontaneously combustibing. 🚒🔥🔥🚒 I only use it for games n stuff. Can it be rooted?

MYJENNNIFER9

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I won't do it if I did my cellphone/Tablet destroyed and won't work anymore :(

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month