Anyone else playing the arcana?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,615 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I started playing a few days ago, a bit slow but i've loved the story so far!
I don't know anyone playing this game so i want to know others opinions about it and stuff
i'm trying hard not to sound like a fangirl, but the characters are so lovely and so does everything ;_;

what are your favorite characters and wich was the first story you followed?

Eriserato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you mean The Arcana: A Mystic Romance then yis, I play it off and on. If you don't mean that game then...I'm about to ramble about something unrelated lol.

I really want to like the game but I'm big on aesthetics when it comes to romanceable characters so Muriel and Lucio were the only ones that interested me. Of course they weren't playable at release so the first story I followed was Julian's. I like the overarching story a lot and the main character we play as is very cool...I just wasn't able to get into Julian's story. Now I have played some of Muriel's and he is currently my favorite character. I like that his earlier timidness morphed into more surliness/stubbornness, and it's very cute how he starts to warm up to the main character. Lucio I haven't read much of his yet but I don't like how he seems kinda childish. I prefer suave or cold villains in romance games, I don't really like violent brats lol. But I will say the art style is very cool and I will probably be diving into the game again soon to catch up where I left off.

How about you @Marmots , who are your favorite characters and which story did you follow first?

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for sharing your experience so far! I decided to start with julian cause his personality just caught me, ended the story today and im planning on following asra :p

I wonder how can i get to like lucio, he's terrible lol i guess the game can surprise me?
And about the art, it totally caught me! The colors, the character design and how they change is amazing 💕

MILKIEECLIPZE

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oow that's a fun question
Well I love The Arcana even if it's slow passed TvT
But that doesn't always matter when you get to look at all the lovely art work
and listen to the music which is so nice uwu
Then the funny story like the beeping kitten XP
(If you've seen that)

I've been playing for a while and have gotten through bother Julian and Asra
I played Julian route first but now I'm on the bean Muriel uwu
Out of the two his my favorite I've stopped play tho sine I want to save up coming again but yeah thats that and oh if you gonna ask about Lucio... that goat man has no room in my heart XD

But what do you like so far in The Arcana? And favorites

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW LUCIO COULD BE A LOVABLE CHARACTER.
I started with Julian as well and following with Asra 😻 i plan to follow with Lucio to prove myself it cant be that terrible, but im sure he is anyway lol

Someone uploaded a mod here that gives you the chance to not miss anything on the story! So i'm trying to get it 😻😻😻

MILKIEECLIPZE

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Haha I KNOW!
ahh same order as me hehe
And oof! You gonna try goat man!?
You know your probably right all I know from a friend is that the Mc gets a bit corrupt
But that's hopfully cause of how she be playing QVO

yeah @Debby does I've gotten from her a few times before uwu
And same I'm try to get the recent one that she work done >v<

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Goat man 😹
What does it mean it gets corrupt? I'm a bit nee with those words 🤔

Eriserato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you guys like Julian and Asra's route? I'm a weirdo so Asra didn't really grab me like Muriel and Lucio did at first glance. Maybe I'll grab the app today and finish one.

MILKIEECLIPZE

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Haha that's shall now be his name XD

So pretty much the Mc is slowly turn out like Lucio taking his behavior and kinda using them around the people around them but once again I have no direct knowledge
Post automatically merged:

I really like Asras route, even more then Julian
And naah your not weird for that, like befor he got his own route a really wanted tI was way more interested in him then the others XP
Still no comment for goat tho XD

Last edited:

Butterflyyyyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Me :D I started to play this game only two weeks ago, and well- It's really addictive. My favorite character is Asra, he's just the best.

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Somehow, i think he is the best option for MC, i mean, the things he has done... 😿
But my fav is still jules, goatman is dumb.

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I swear I try not to hate himmm
i think he's annoying and lovely on his own story, but the way he messed up in the others... :'(

Butterflyyyyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah it's kind of confusing- It's more difficult to love him in his story after you've played the other stories but I personally don't hate him that much

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
yup!!! you can likely guess my fave :p

Butterflyyyyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really like the art style of the game too, it's absolutely amazing :D And the design of the clothes!

Edifice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I adore and treasure everything about the game! My favourite is Asra, but it's such a hard decision trying to keep just one favourite. They're all so different and interesting. Very lovable characters.

The concept of the story is magical, brilliant and sometimes hard to connect specific words to.

Tbh, I do see people find it hard to like Asra because he's quite mysterious in some ways. However, I feel that his mysterious nature has led me to becoming more curious about him, even now that I've finished his side of the story.

Lucio. I despised him in every route, yet, when they started to release his POV, I gradually started to understand his actions. He's such a goat dork.

My first route was Julian. I adored him and still like him a lot.

Last edited:

Marmots

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
UUH i heckin love Asra, i felt that MC belonged to him from the prologue, i mean, he confessed his feelings in such a cute way ;_; and following his path confirmed that he was the one.
buuut my fav is still Julian, he's such a messy boi <3

lucio's story ended up being awkward to me, it does not feel like a real romance but just an ego driven situation instead. ó_o