Anything that you think is interesting but you never tried/too afraid to try?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

MityMax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'd have to say skydiving and bungee jumping. Not that I want to do either. Just always found it interesting that anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane or jump off a bridge with a piece of elastic wrapped around their ankles!! 😲😲👻👻

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
A species of cactus I believe. Used mostly by the American Indian for religious reasons. Causes hallucinations. 🌵🌵=🐉🐉
Ohh, I figured it'd have something to do with drugs. Thanks for answering.

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Skydiving. and scuba diving. Trying to figuew out how to do them safely with being tied to a a walker. The rest of things rapeling, mountain climbing, wind surfing, surfing, etc I have been able to try.

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
For me it's to graduate military school and be in the army but I'm doing great so hopefully I can make it happen. Another one is to buy a Ducati Monster 821 someday ☺

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
😮 good luck @YannyBunny!

I'd love to learn archery when I could get enough time. I started when I was a teenager but I never got to really learn..

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I say go for it 😄 you won't learn if you won't try. What if you're meant to be really good at it 😮

grettabayron

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello! Copenhagen is a great choice. I was there and fell in love with this city. Most of the flights are non-stop, but I made my flight with several transfers, while not being tired at all and even saved on the flight. It turns out you can travel comfortably and inexpensively. Copenhagen is an incredibly green city, so I was able to enjoy all the delights of being here.