✅ Solved APK Editor Pro Error

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,651 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
So i posted this topic before, but I tried those methods to fix it and nothing worked.
I've tried upgrading/downgrading, changing xml files and nothing has worked so far.

Modding CoG/Hosted games using APK Editor on my phone was always the easiest way for me, but since this error I can no longer as my entrance to it or do a full mod.

Here is a quick video of the error I am getting. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
I'm running the same version of Android since I started modding Cog/Hosted Games.
Android 7.1 Unrooted on an LG V20. I've even tried on my new phone with Android 8 Unrooted, but I get the same errors.
It seems to only happen with the new version of the CoG/Hosted games. If i try this with an older version of a game that I have already modded, it works fine. If I try with a updated version of the game, I get this error.

I tried comparing files, but the only difference seems to be the line the array is on. Instead of line 16, I believe it's much further down.

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's bug from apk editor , the error will show up even when you didn't change anything,

what i've read apkeditor failed to generate the right name, so in your case the error is on public.xml:16 public sysmbol array is not defined. that mean something is missing because apkeditor generate the wrong name.

public.xml:16
<public type="array" name="knownProducts" id="0x7f020001" />

as you can see on line 16 there is public type=array next thing you have to do is open array.xml on res/value/array.xml

you will see something like this:
<array name="consumeOnStartupForTesting" />
<style name="knownProducts" />
<array name="prePurchasedProducts" />

every line has 'array name' except for knownProduct, that's why apk editor showing that error because it supposed to be array name not style name.

just change:
to:
<array name="knownProducts" />

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
it's bug from apk editor , the error will show up even when you didn't change anything,

what i've read apkeditor failed to generate the right name, so in your case the error is on public.xml:16 public sysmbol array is not defined. that mean something is missing because apkeditor generate the wrong name.

public.xml:16
<public type="array" name="knownProducts" id="0x7f020001" />

as you can see on line 16 there is public type=array next thing you have to do is open array.xml on res/value/array.xml

you will see something like this:
<array name="consumeOnStartupForTesting" />
<array name="prePurchasedProducts" />

every line has 'array name' except for knownProduct, that's why apk editor showing that error because it supposed to be array name not style name.

just change:
to:
<array name="knownProducts" />
I did that and thought it was working, now I'm getting this....
IMG_20200118_162008.jpg

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did that and thought it was working, now I'm getting this....
View attachment 48720
can you send me the patch you did in the video? i think the error is from there
Post automatically merged:

or maybe because you use old version apk editor

me using apkeditor v1.10.0

Last edited:

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
i used the new entrance patch and i try with 1.10, i'll just have to download it. i thought i had 1.10 but it was 1.9

I updated to 1.10.0 and what you said worked this time.
I tried it 3 different times just to be sure.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
i used the new entrance patch and i try with 1.10, i'll just have to download it. i thought i had 1.10 but it was 1.9

I updated to 1.10.0 and what you said worked this time.
I tried it 3 different times just to be sure.

Thank you so much.
No problem, glad to hear that

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Shumairr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Geniuses at work haha. Maybe someday I can be this good.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I've been looking for this solution since yesterday!! omg why didn't I look for solution here earlier, all I had to do was to use the newer version 😭