APKs arent installing

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

PastelStrix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! Thanks for reading this, anyway, more than likely I'm not doing something correctly or I am missing a step, but either way it's annoying. I have attempted to download three different APKs and had no luck in the installation phase. I try to install the APK and nothing happens. I have an internet connection, I've tried using a VPN while on the internet and as well as using data with no luck. Does anyone have an idea as to why this is occuring?

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
unisntall the previous version of the app if you have installed in your phone then install the apk
Post automatically merged:

if it still doesn't work ask the modder about it or it could be that your device might not be compatible with the app or low storage i guess?

PastelStrix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
For one of the APKs the app wasn't even installed in the first place. I have more than enough room for apps so I know storage isn't an issue and my phone is on Android 8.1...

PastelStrix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did! Amongst uninstalling the app, I ended up running a cleaner app and restarting my phone. One of the two ended up working. I hope, if you are having the same issues, that this works!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.