App Reviews

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

There is a section for games and ebooks but there isn't one for app reviews. I have loads of apps you either can't get on play store or are niche that some people would never have heard of that I'd love to review.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey, I Just spoke to @Sbenny and we recommend posting your app reviews under the game review section. We can't really create a whole section for it unless it becomes something a bit more popular to avoid having a bunch of inactive areas. If alot of reviews for apps get posted under the game reviews section, we may be able to add a separate section later down the line and move over the existing posts. Thank you for taking the time to suggest your ideas, and if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to submit a new suggestion. Thank you!

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Cordelia,

That is no problem. I will think of some really obscure apps to review then!

Just one thing of note worth bringing up - do you think it might appear confusing if reviews start popping up with titles like 'activity watcher' or 'F-Droid' in a games section when clearly they are not games?

I suppose I will have to start to make app reviews the next in-thing on here to get it in the app section 😉

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
It won't be weird when there are only a few, but if it grows enough to become it's own section, we can make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.