✅ Solved application is not configured for billing through google play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,280 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambesi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am new to this so please bare with me, i have searched the forum but could not find any like this.

I have used you modded app for a game, but want to make a purchase every now and then. when i try to buy IAP i get this message "This version of the application is not configured for billing through google play. Check the help center for more information." is there any way to do this with a modded SBenny app? or can it only be done with original google play app?Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated,

Thank YOu

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
I am afraid that you can bypass IAP only, if you use installed NoSigned APK over Original one because of APK Signature. (Root Required).

You can also try to install 2 same games on one device, Modded and Original so if its connected via some 3rd party "FB" , u can easy switch games.

EX. Let say you play game where money is server-side but game lifes/hearts are Client side, u can use modded apk for Unlimited Lifes/Hearts, but what if you want to spend Real Money and buy Coins ingame, you can easy switch to Original game and buy Coins, after you payment is completed , you can switch back to your modded game , and use unlimited Lifes/Heart and have your Money what you bought in original APK. (You can install 2 Same APKs via Lucky Patcher)

Zambesi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will try the 2 games on one device connected through FB , Thank You

Havanitos

VIP
Member for 6 years
Please give me feedback after you try this method, I'm interested in the application you are working on and whether that method worked for you.

Zambesi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately i couldnt get FB to play the game,,, so no luck there, i guess because its a modded app playstore dont let me sync acc's to be played on other devices

Havanitos

VIP
Member for 6 years
You must to unistall FB App, then sync with out the app, or just install FB Lite, and you will be able to connect to FB

Zambesi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
will try and place my findings here, txs a bunch for helping

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm at the edge of my seat here, literally convulsing with anticipation....!!

:headbang::headbang:

Did it work??!!?? Please let us know! The suspense is KILLING me!!!
o_Oo_Oo_O

Havanitos

VIP
Member for 6 years
@DarthVoda , If you are asking about Sync FB , that is working 100% , Unistall FB , then open apk and Sync , or just Install FB Lite , and you are ready to go ! ;)

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Havanitos , no I don't even use my FB anymore, apart from syncing save data with their server. I was curious to learn if the OP author was successful at installing two versions of a game (mod and clean), so as to easily switch between the two, without root access on the device. @Zambesi ????

Havanitos

VIP
Member for 6 years
Yes this work for some games only , u can test it on your own , with your game , and let us know ;)

Zambesi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I could not get it to sync with FB or FB lite after uninstalling FB, nor can i install clean app and modded app at same time.
Post automatically merged:

i am trying Fishing Clash modded app, just in case you were wondering what game i play. even tried installing the clean game halfway, then stopped it, then installed modded app and then tried to run... i cannot make a purchase through google play... seems this is a dead end for me. thanks for all your input

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
You are very welcome, although I'm pretty sure you hadn't meant to thank me Lol! I have tried with a few different games, too have the clean and modded versions installed simultaneously. Either the second copy refused to install, or I'd see the same results as you've just described. Ah, well... c'est la guerre!!

Status
Not open for further replies.