"Application is unavailable in your country"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
It doesn't have to be malware. There are also apps around which are region locked or ain't availalble due to GDPR. Diablo Immortal for example isn't available in the store for my country, The Netherlands. That's due to the rules regarding lootboxes. But i can get it through apkpure and apkcombo, 2 trusted sites.
Now as for modded apk's then there are some scamsites around and can indeed end up by installing malware. First off all i would not install modded apk's to your tablet or phone. Next to that turn the automatic sign in to google play services off. I use modded apk's with MeMu. MeMu is just like bluestacks an android emulator, which you can use on your pc. Difference is that in MeMu you can access the storage and move things. I have made one exception though regarding modded apk's, but that's because it doesn't run on emulators. That's for the game too hot to handle from netflix.
Also, pay attention to where you download stuff from. This site is a good source for modded apks. But sites where you have to visit a partnersite (often an advertisement) to get a link, then you know it's wrong.

"Application is unavailable in your country" was released by SusanS and 76299 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.