"Application is unavailable in your country"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,908 happy users since 2014.
Register

mathony

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
thank you
Post automatically merged:

Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ, thông tin rất hữu ích, tôi thích nó

Vanessa Perry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot. My friend also had this issue, and he was a wet blanket. :LOL: Thanks to you. This guide was useful for me.

Mcmick

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
That is one of my problems when downloading the game i wanted to.This guide is very helpful i have downloaded the games i wanted to download

Smit24

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Happened to me several times but the good thing is is I noticed how small the app was and was able to do the same thing you did just recently got Bamboozled though I installed an app on my phone and it had a side app in it and it was pushing all kind of ads left and right I mean I have my ad blocker on so I wouldn't see a blank page when they have popped up but I can get it to stop my ad blocker couldn't stop it so I had to install an app from Google which is called ESET it's a paid app but it is definitely worth it you should look it up I was able I couldn't find what what happened was I could not find the file anywhere to delete it but what happened when I installed this app if found all three files just like that great antivirus app ;-)

Queen14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much. It helps a lot 😊😊

Verde000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for telling us this!! If I didn't found that the malware app would stayed longer on my phone and I don't wanna know what happens if I let it be.

Really appreciated!! ; V ;

NeoSHADOWMOON99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
excellent info and thanks for sharing this guide, it happened to me many times agaain thank you.

shubharora73

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I had trouble before with malwares and had to learn the hard way in getting rid of them. Hopefully this can help others 💕

Gruby69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Powiem szczerze mówiąc to jest niezbyt duże znaczenie dla mnie jest to bardzo ważne. Wygląda wporzadku twierdze po napisaniu takiego posta zasługujesz na więcej!
Pozdrawiam.

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!

johnsmi3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
you are a such a game saver:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I have installed this Cooking game through you method and it is just a jem now. Thanks for sharing with us.

i also haven't found Cooking game app this message appears again and again.

"Application is unavailable in your country" was released by SusanS and 77716 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.