"Application is unavailable in your country"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,977 happy users since 2014.
Register

MissAJ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for educating everyone about this. I noticed this on my phone a while back and was thinking that I bet that the average person wouldn't notice it and how much that can mess up your whole system. Scary stuff!

scary1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
very very true post susanS VERY EDUCATIONAL a well EXPLAINED example of what can really go wrong WITHIN your phone when you don't take notice, THIS POST will help a lot of PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU :dragon:

Jamesrr332

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

Staz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cool!
Post automatically merged:

Very cool!

Janka

Sbennytopia's National Drink
Member for 5 years
Nice gide ;)

Cibic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I usually check the actual size and version before downloading it elsewhere because I remember downloading an app that was around 115mb but man I was so happy when I saw it on another site as 10mb and after that it started spamming me with ads and phone kept freezing ..so I've learned my lesson there lol

"Application is unavailable in your country" was released by SusanS and 76316 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.