💬 Review Aquaman(2018)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,305 happy users since 2014.
Register

Challenge God

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the Content you are reviewing: Aquaman(2018)

Its a very good movie and very humorous too. I hope to see more movies like these too.

Review:
Still traveling to the cinema, I knew the film "Aquamen" would make me write a review for him. The title itself "shouted" and I, as a good representative of the sea, responded instantly.
Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa), also known as Aquamen, is the son of Atlana (Nicole Kidman), who has the right to climb the throne of Atlantis. However, it is important that you keep up to date and that you have the opportunity to know the way in which you are. The film talks about Atlantis, and the main hero Aquamen has dominated the two worlds - the world and the sea, and the classic theme of the fantastic films of the new era - from King Arthur: The Legend of the Sword (2017) to The Nutcracker and the Four Kingdoms (2018) , embarked on a journey into his own subconscious to overcome his own fears and emotions symbolized by the water.
  And Jason Momoa makes you keep your eyes wide open during the movie even at the risk of tears flowing.
Aquamen will have to face the problems of his origins, take a journey in his own soul and cope with her wound.
 People with a deep wound are people with deep emotion who have the element called water, or it controls them. Because when the sea decides to take away something or something as dear as your mother, at an early age, it usually does so for a reason - to urge you to take a journey to the depths of the sea, and to find yourself or to heal yourself and others.
 "Aquamen" was at the top of the "Comic" list, skipping the current record-maker "The Black Knight: Renaissance" and turning into a top-rated movie. The screenings of American fantasy fill the worlds cinemas, so do not miss to plunge into the deep.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I will recomend it to many of my friends and family.

euler15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
aquaman is best so far for justice league fanatics the animation are good the story line is awesome which is you cannot blink an eye to the story...i rather recomend it to watch it.

Mdelgado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Such a good movie.. so far the best DC movie made..

itnoles

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aquaman is very interesting DC movies that is about the same level of quality from the Wonder Woman movies.

victorhmm4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great movie from DCU, probably the most I enjoyed.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really also would recommend these Movies to people . I enjoyed watching them.