Mod apk Arcade Spirits (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Arcade Spirits (Android Port)

Name of the game: Arcade Spirits

Version: v1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
  • Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork! (My little Note: Hairstyle only shortened a bit so if you intend to play as male, you stil kind of look like a female. I see a lot of people flame the game because of this particular reason so if this particular reason also a game turn off for you, be aware that i already warned you.)

• With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!

• The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.

• Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!

I only tested the game for a bit, if there is something wrong or you faced something kind of like an error, notify me so i can try to fix it as soon as possible.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Steam Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
Many Thanks to @Anthea

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!
After inputting name with the keyboard, minimize it in order to be able to click the done button :)

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 245 times

Last edited:

RazonRebel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
works great as far as i could tell. customizing is perfect but there was just a bit of a snag. when you try to type a name, the music stutters and you're locked onto your keyboard. i tried to minimize my keyboard to reach the "Done" button bc it still works, ya just cant reach it
Screenshot_20200403-201912.png

Attachments

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
works great as far as i could tell. customizing is perfect but there was just a bit of a snag. when you try to type a name, the music stutters and you're locked onto your keyboard. i tried to minimize my keyboard to reach the "Done" button bc it still works, ya just cant reach itView attachment 54001
Ah it's probably because this game is not for android in the first place. But proceeding through the story and after the audio changed everything should be back to normal.
Sorry for the incovenience, but still i hope you enjoyed the games :).

BtsAS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank U soooo much! I waited for your postings, please, keep going 🙏😅

Tordeus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Kinda rare to see character creation in a visual novel game... looks cool for sure :)

I appreciate the time it took to port it also.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Kinda rare to see character creation in a visual novel game... looks cool for sure :)

I appreciate the time it took to port it also.
Oh its actually quite common. But most indeed are more inside BxG or BxB or GxG pairing rather than GxB. Dont ask me why cause even i dont know why. Hope you enjoyed it cause honestly this is one of my fav.

Last edited: