💬 Review Arcana: A Mystic Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,885 happy users since 2014.
Register

kitzzza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Arcana: A Mystic Romance

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): The Arcana - A Mystic Romance + MOD

Just like any other otome/dating game, the user reads through the prologue with choices being available every now and then for important actions. Then the user gets to pick a specific route based on the game's characters. Outside of the story, it also provides a mini game that gives you a collectible virtual postcard from a character each time you win. It also gives tarot readings, three kinds done by three different characters. (You get a free reading daily unless you have coins to pay for more).

Review:
The art and graphics are very pretty. The characters are well drawn, and there is many extra pictures of characters that you can unlock with a specific choices. There is a nice variety of well drawn backgrounds. Rarely there will be a red screen when action takes place in the story, or a characterless background picture a background character is presented. But overall the game is very developed, and the imagery for the story art and writing is very descriptive.
The only element I highly dislike about the game itself (if you were to download it on an app store) is that they are charge a lot for coins and keys, and you aren't given many freebies. You are allowed a maximum of 3 keys which are replenished every 24 hours. They choices that unlock special scenes cost a lot of coins. The developers are pretty skimpy when it comes to coins and keys, and I could write a whole separate paragraph on it. Thank god for mod apk ( and thankyou to @Debby who makes the mod apk, I give you my gratitude), because you can fully enjoy they game without limits or stress. This second paragraph can basically be disregarded if you download the game here.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, but more so the mod apk.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐